Y

~~Magcon~~Ariana's P.O.V~~

"ARIANA DALLAS!" I heard a bunch of screaming from like everywhere it felt so good it warms my heart. After like an hour it was like singing central I was with Isabelle, Elizabeth, Samantha, and Paris.We were talking until we heard Nash yell our names

"Can we get all the girls out here LIKE NOW" We got our mics and then told the girls what to say and when we went on stage we walked up a sassy way

"No Nash Later"

"10 years later! Am I right ladies?" Every single person started screaming

"Oh really? How bout a singing competition? Oh wait half of you guys don't sing!" I heard ooohhh's and Cameron speak up

"OOOHHH CRAPP! I'm going to take you down Baby Sis"

"At least you know how to sing thanks to me!"

"Mahogany hit It!" Shawn quickly told her what song to play Classic By mkto. Matt looked at me and winked some and the girls said and just 'Awwwed' I blew him a kiss and he 'caught' it and put on his heart and made the girls go crazy and Cameron spoke up before "OKAY you guys stop it" One of the girls yelled "KISS!" I bit my lip and so did he. Everyone started yelling. I walked up to Matt and kissed him for like 30 seconds.

"Sadly we have to see that everyday"

"Not Sad For Us" 

"Let's do this!" Shawn started and then all the boys just started singing.

Everyone went crazy! Our turn we already knew this was going to happen so we had a little Dance planned out and song Move by Little Mix. I told Mahogany and she just nodded. After the dance the boys had their jaws open.

"Zayumm we raised those chicks ourselves!" Nash yelled

"No we didnt ya lying!" Matt yelled

"Well I raised one of them!" Cameron yelled

"No you didnt I raised myself!"

"Ok my people WHO WON?!"

"GIRLS! GIRLS! GIRLS!" Mahogany started playing Who run the world by Beyonce

"Who won this Mother..?" I sang

"GIRLS!!"

"Actually we have a little something for the girls. If you guys sit down please,"

"What is going on?!?" I yelled 

"Babe Sit Down" He patted the floor in between his legs for me to sit down. Carter ran over there first 

"Awhhh How Cute Catt Is Real!" The boys started laughing. Matt pushed him off. I sat down in between his legs and he wrapped his hands around my waist. He whispered something in my ear. "I love you"

"I love you too" I kissed him. Trying not to get caught. Carter whispered something in his ear. Then Matt whispered something back. Then Carter smiled at me. Wtf? Carter never talks to me only when im with Matt. A Keyboard came out of no where when I wasn't paying attention. Jack and Jack were playing All Of Me. Jack J was playing the keyboard and Jack G and Shawn were singing. 

"What Would I Do Without Your Smart Mouth? Drawing Me In, And You Kicking Me Out"

"My Head's Underwater But I'm Breathing Fine. Cause You're Crazy And I'm Out Of My Mind"

"All Your Perfect Imperfections"

"You're My End And My Beginning. Even When I Lose I'm Winning" 

"Give Your All To Me Ill Give My All To You"

"I Give You All Of Me. And You Give Me All Of You......"

"Thank you Guys" I ran To Mahogany And Told Her what song to play Gimmie What I Don't Know By Justin Timberlake.(If you don't know this song listen to it and fall in love with it) 

"The Sounds Are Calm When We Become The Animals That Were Made In The Jungle.." Everyone started Screaming I just winked at Matt. 

"Make Me Remember The Reason Why I Wanted Your Love Teach Me Slowly" 

"Now Take Me To Your Jungle I'm Not Afraid"

"I think you're ready to try, walk a little closer and..."

"Now take me to your jungle, I'm not afraid"

"And if you're looking for your animal, hop in my cage"

"The sounds are calm...

(Give it to me now)

The sounds are calm...

(Give it to me now)" Everyone Started Clapping. Matt quickly got up and took Mikayla's Microphone and told her what he was going to. She just nodded. 

"Guys Can We Have Your Attention" Everyone stayed quiet. I looked at him in confusion. "What are you doing?" I whispered in his ear. "I don't want to hide anything from anyone" "Matt you don't have to do this" "They are going to find out" "Fine you tell them"

"Okay. Please We Don't want any hate we already have enough" "JUST TELL THEM ALREADY!" Paris Yelled 

"Okay Guys. Ariana Is Having A Baby. I'm The Father" There Was Gasps everywhere until they started clapping. I pecked Matt. 

~~Mikayla's P.O.V.~~AT HOTEL~~

I was walking until someone pushed me to the wall.....................

"Taylor" I smirked

"Mikayla You Cant Ignore Me Forever"

"What do you want this time?"

"This" Our Lips crashed i was pretending to pull away but i didn't want to I missed him soo much. After what seemed for ours but it was only 2 minutes. He pulled away. 

"Well You Got It Babe" I winked and walked in our room. WOAH WOAH WOAH 'OUR?' Oh Mikayla What have you got yourself in?

A/N: HERE IS WHAT YOU GUYS WANTED (; 

THEIR IS STILL HOPE FOR TEAM CHRIS

MAYBEEE 

OOOOHHH IS ARIANA GONNA GET HATE ORNAHHH