Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Chloe's eyes widened, a combination of shock and fright. She stared at Iñigo who was smiling mischievously at her with a gleam in his eyes.

"Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh!" Chloe screamed at the top of her lungs, immediately crossing her arms over her breasts and pressing her knees together up to her chin to cover the most private part of her body.

Iñigo was so stunned by her reaction and stepped backward. "Jesus Christ! Be quiet!"

"What are you doing here? Get out!" She shouted at him with embarrassment. Her eyes roamed around the bathroom looking for a towel, a robe or any cloth to cover her naked body.

He opened a nearby drawer and produced a white towel. "Are you looking for this?" He raised one eyebrow and extended the towel towards her.

Chloe looked at the towel and extended her right arm to get it from him. Just when her fingertips touched it, he moved it a few inches away from her.

She gasped and yelled at him. "Give it to me! You bastard! Arrogant, jerk!"

"Whoa...calm down. That's not a very nice thing to say after five years of playing hide and seek with me, huh?"

"I'm not avoiding you, don't flatter yourself. Give me that towel!"

"Yes you were, sweetheart. You want this towel, COME AND GET IT." He said, emphasizing his last four words and dangling the towel with his fingertips in front of her. His eyes lingered on her face.

"You really are a pervert...a maniac...OH! I hate you more for this!"

"Pervert? Maniac? I'm shocked. Your choice of words is getting worse, sweetheart." He shook his head and gave her a crooked smile.

"I'm not your sweetheart!" She looked at him with daggered eyes. "You are really enjoying this. Well, mister, I'm not giving you the satisfaction of seeing me naked, YOU ASSHOLE!"

"Jesus! I can't believe you could utter such a word. Where's the demure, innocent, naive Chloe I once knew? Huh?" He laughed sarcastically, making her angrier.

You shattered her. She wanted to shout at him but prevented herself from appearing so weak in front of him. She remained silent and gave him a piercing look.

"Honey, I've seen you naked before remember? And just a while ago...I savoured your nakedness with my eyes." He said and smirked at her.

"What!? Oh God...I hate you!" In a flash, she stood up and ran to grab the towel in his hand. But he was so fast, he hid the towel at his back and encircled his right arm around her. Chloe's arms were around his waist, trying to reach for the towel behind his back.

"Give it to me, you bastard!" Chloe yelled and felt victorious when her hands got hold of the towel. Just when she pushed him away from her, both of his arms tightened around her. "Let me go." She snapped at him.

He raised one eyebrow and gave her a flirtatious smile. "In a minute."

"What do you mean in a minute? Let me go now!" She said pushing him forcefully.

He finally released her and watched her wrap herself with the small towel. She looked so hot and beautiful in a skimpy towel. Her skin flushed and glimmered from the water. He decided he wouldn't just easily let her go. He had been waiting for this moment to happen.

"What are you doing here?" She asked angrily at him.

"I should be the one asking you that question. What are you doing here in my pad?" He said arrogantly and shifted his feet squarely facing her.

icon lock

Show your support for Neilani Alejandrino, and continue reading this story

by Neilani Alejandrino
@sweetdreamer33
After overcoming a traumatic heartbreak as a teenager, Chloe struggle...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 25 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @sweetdreamer33.