A new face.... During the clash

The Seidou baseball team were in the middle of their Upperclassmen and Freshmen scrimmage, when a figure carrying a duffle bag walked up next to the Upperclassmen's dugout. The figure stood and watch the game played out. Even though they were losing she could at least see that at least one player was trying he's best. She watched as the boy got ready for his last bat, she watched as he just nicked the ball, she noticed that the catcher didn't catch the ball.

"Run! The catcher dropped the ball!"  she yelled at the same time as a freshmen in the dugout yelled the same thing. The upperclassmen jumped when the heard her yell. Everyone in the outfields and dugouts looked between the two, the girl just ignored them. She watched as the boy ran toward first base. 'He needs to run through' she thought to herself. "Run through!" someone yelled from the dugout.

A couple seconds later a pink haired boy said, "I'd like to announce a member change." as he walked out of the dugout.

"I'm playing a pinch hitter." the pink haired boy called. The girl watched as the pink haired boy walked to the batters box. "Let's have a good fight." the new pinch hitter said to the catcher. The pink haired boy started to do random signs.

The boy, who was on first base started yelling, "Wait! What's that? What does that sign mean? You never briefed me! HEY!" that made all the upperclassmen and the girl laugh, but the boy in the batters box blushed. 'Aw, how cute!' the girl thought.

The pinkett decided to yell to the boy instead, "I'll get you back home! Let's score together!" the boy on first base looked shocked then smiled and nodded. ' I like this pinkett, he's added to my list.' the girl thought to herself. She watched as the pinkett brought the bat up into a hitting position. The girl sighed a little before taking out her bat from her baseball bag, "Hey pinkett!", she yelled getting everyone's attention. even making some of the jump a little. "You're holding you're bat wrong! You hold it like this." she explained to him as she showed him how to hold it with her bat. He looked shocked at first, but then nodded his head and fixed his hands.

The girl nodded when he looked back to her to see if he did it right. She ignored the looks that she got from the people around her. The black haired girl watched as the pinkett hit the ball. and the brunet took off running towards second base, then to third. The girl took out her phone and video taped him running to home plate, she was glade she did too, she was able to catch what he did when he got to home plate. She couldn't believe he did that without hurting himself! The girl picked up her stuff and ran through the upperclassmen's dugout, surprising them as she ran past them.

"OI, you two!" she yelled as she ran toward the two, who were walking toward their own dugout. They stopped and turned to see the girl that helped them both, running toward them. Everyone looked at the Coach to see what he would do, but he didn't do anything, he just stood there and watch.

I like you two," she said as she stopped in front of them, "Did two are now on my list." she said before looking at the Coach and saying, "Did you me?" Their on  the list as well." the  Coach nodded, which surprised everyone again. The girl smiled then turned to the boys in front of her. The girl hit the brunette on the head and said, " What's wrong with you, why would you do something like that! You could have hurt yourself with that kind of move! I just want to hit you for being so stupid!" the boy flinched when she brought her hand up to hit him again. but she stopped herself and groaned.

"Forget it, go get ready to play, your about to go out to the field." the girl said while waving her hand in a dismissive kind of way. The boys were so stunned that they did what they were told. The girl went and sat near the spectators. When they saw who she was they started talking.

They were saying things like " She's the only girl to play in an all boys baseball team", or, "I heard that a lot of the high school teams, back in America, were fighting to get her to join their team.", and, "I heard she left after her team won the championship game, but I never thought that she would come here!" Both the freshmen and upperclassmen couldn't believe what they were hearing.