Chapter 4: Lena's major surprise

recap

--------

"O-okay," I gulped. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the fire forming a ball in my hands. I felt heat in my hands and looked down at the newly formed fireball. My sister looked on the verge of a panic attack for some reason, so I freaked out and ran to her. I forgot all about the fire in my hands and accidentally launched it onto the ground 20 feet away. Oops? "Are you okay?" I asked wrapping my arm around her waist, steadying her in case she fell.

"You just created fire," she whispered as she lost consciousness.

0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0

Lexi's pov

------------

I was in total blackness. I saw a bright light coming towards me. As it came closer, it took the shape of a person. "Hello, " an elegant voice said, "My name is Crystal. But you probably know me as the moon goddess. " At the sound of this, I almost fell.

"Why are you talking to me?" I asked, trying to figure out why, of all people, she chose to talk to me.

"Because you are the protector of Rav- I mean Lena, are you not?" she asked.

"I am, goddess. Why?"

"Please, call me Crystal. And because I need to tell you something, " she paused, "I have grown very weak and the time of a new goddess is here. Lena's real name is Raven and she is the next moon goddess," Omgomgomgomgomg, I am the next holy protector of the moon goddess!!!!!

"Does she know?" I asked trying not to sound too excited.

"No, I need you to explain everything to her and ask her to tell you when something feels different, okay? Oh, and also, her full powers will come in when she shifts for the first time at 10. She cannot create fire anymore. I only allowed that because I needed you to know what she was capable of."

"Yes go- I mean Crystal, I will tell her everything. Thank you for sharing this with me."

"My pleasure, "she said, receding into the darkness, "And remember, you must protect her at all costs." And with that, she was gone.

"LEXI!!!!!!"I hear as I wake up.

"Owwww!" I wince at the sound. Stupid werewolf hearing.

"OMG, LEXI ARE YOU OKAY??!!!???" Lena screamed.

"Ahhhhhh, stop screaming! You're hurting my ears!" I playfully yelled at her.

"Well, you've been out cold for 10 minutes and I got scared," She whined.

"Okay, well what time is it?" I asked.

"About 4:00, why?" she answered.

"Because I have to tell you something,"

"Okaaayyyyy...?"Lena said, confused. I started telling her everything; from werewolves and her and I being one, all the way to her powers and her being the next moon goddess.

About 2 hours later

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Wow," Lena mumbled, "So, let me get this straight, I am a werewolf that is the next moon goddess, you are my holy protector, and I have unimaginable power?"

"Yup," I said, popping the p.

"Wow," she mumbled again.

"Well, we need to help you learn how to use your werewolf senses, such as enhanced sight, smell, touch, you know all the senses, okay?"