Chapter 2: Hell to the no

It's been 2 days since they have arrived at Camp Tapawingo and so far everything was going great.

Well, except for one thing.

SCREAAAACH!!!!!

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

THUD.

"*Groan*"

"Bonjour tout le monde! Today is a beautiful day! It's bright and clear with a slight breeze! And if the weather keeps up we might go to the lake! Breakfast will be ready soon so be ready!"

"Are you ok?" asked Mrs. Windsor. Max rubbed his arse, "Yeah. I'm fine. Thank you."

"Ok," sighed Mrs. Windsor, "You all heard what Mrs. Granger said, hmm? In 15 minutes I want everyone dressed and ready to go out, understand? Good. Kids these days. Always need to be told everything."

"Mmm," groaned Amber. Her hair managed to become an afro, "what happened?"

"Max fell," answered Daniel. He fumbled for his glasses and lost his footing causing him to face plant the floor.

"Ouch."

"Now you know how I feel."

"Is this how we're going to start off our day?" complained Victoria as she furiously brushed her hair.

"Guess so. Hey, why are you sleeping with Grace? I thought you called top bunk."

"Well, I did. I just wanted to sleep with her."

"Amber," sighed Grace as she pulled a shirt from her suitcase, "just leave it. There's no stopping her."

"Alright."

"..."

"...Can you guys turn around?"

...

After a hassle to get ready and pillows being thrown, a yell was heard from across the camp.

"EEEEEEE!!!"

All 15 cabins heard the scream and rushed what happened. A girl with short hair was screaming and sobbing at the same time saying that it was horrible.

"What happened?" asked Alexandra.

"I don't know," replied Ellen.

Voices filled the air,

"What's going on?" "I don't know." "I think she fell. Lolla was always a scaredy cat."

"I don't think that's it," muttered Logan. Pushing his way through the crowd he made it towards the center and stopped dead in his tracks.

"W-what the hell is this?"

Right in front of Logan was a sight that would probably make the Devil proud; 3 dead birds forming a triangle. Beside them were a white feather and a black feather.

And a corpse.

"This got to be a joke," said Emily. Logan said nothing.

"Everyone, listen up!" shouted Mrs. Granger who was as confused as the campers, "This is how the day is going to work; you will have breakfast then go to your dorms. There will be no activities until further notice. The only times you are allowed to go outside is during meal times and when you need to use the bathroom. Hurry now."