chapter 2

Soon, the battle was more tragic. We were indeed in the losing end. Suddenly, a bunch of aliens, carrying bazookas charged through our defenses. Boom! Boom! Boom! All of the aliens ran in to our head quarters. I immediately chased them. However, the aliens seemed to know where they are going. They were rushing towards the control room. I chased and chased and i make a call to the comander's room to inform everyone that the headquarters was under attack.

     Within minutes, everyone rushed out of their rooms and prepared for a battle with the aliens in the headquarters itself. The commander came and told us what we were going to do and we immediately charged for our enemies. The whole headquarters was filled with aliens and it looked just like a game where you kill one enemy and gain some experience points. I really hoped that this was just a game but it was not.

     All of a sudden, i saw one of the agent going into a room instead of killing our enemies. I wanted to check on him but suddenly an alien just jumped in front of me. He wore a badge saying that he was the sergeant. He had four arms and each with a weapon. He looke freaky. I immediately took out my sword and chopped of one of his arm. I thought he was going to moan in pain, but he did not. Two more hands came growing out of his broken arm. I was flustered.

     He laughed evily and said, "you think you can kill me that easily! You ae going to be dead!" He started attacking me with allhis arms which are now five of them. I tried blocking all of his hits but I felt tired soon. However, he looked the same. Suddenly, I remembered a story my grandfather said about the Hydra where fire was needed to kill it. I immediately did what I remembered in the story. I was hoping that I would succeed and I did! He vapourised almost immediately.

    Without hesitation, I ran into the room and saw the aliens with my best buddy..........