Insert Blurp Here

In Australlia, Troye was just your average youtuber. Or maybe he wasn't so average. He has been in 3+ movies, had millions of subcribers, and had many fans all over the world. So, he wasn't all that average after all. Well, what happens when he stumbles across a not-so-famous youtuber, and fell in love at first sight? Her name was Kaylor Kristine, otherwise know as K.K. Troye began watching her videos almost every day falling more and more in love with her. The problem was, she had no idea he loved her. 

In Los Angelos, Kaylor Kristine was your average youtuber. She had a few thousand subscribers, not more than 5,000. She made youtube videos twice a week as a hobby. Otherwise, she was working at PacSun and hanging out with her amazing friends and family. She had fantasized about a few youtubers but thought "I don't have a chance so why bother?" She mostly watched beauty guru videos, so she wouldn't wish for a boyfriend. Until one day she stumbled upon Troye Sivan's youtube videos. She thought to herself, 'I will meet this boy.' His boyish charm, perfect smile, and sense of humor got her hooked right away. 

When Troye decided he was going to go to Playlist live, it was soley based off the fact Kaylor was going. He had to meet her.

When Kaylor dediced she was going to go to Playlist live, she had no idea who would do anything just to meet her. But, she had to meet him.

When these two collide, do they really realize what brought them together could also tear them apart?