The Land of Alice

My eyelids finaly decided to obey me and opened, I groggily looked around. I was lying on a hard floor and slowly started to sit up when I notices a slender figure looming right above me, I squinted to realise... NO... it couldn't be... was it? A girl with shocking blue eyes, way too perfect blond hair with a navy blue ribbon holding it back, a blue dress with a little white smock tied in a bow at the back, sleek white tights and way too shiny black shoes. It was like she had just jumped out of my book... no, wait, WHAT!? Had I entered wonderland!? All around me were brightly coloured, humongous, giant mushrooms and perfect, too good to be true colourful flowers. It was everything I had imagined it to be and more! A sharp, sweet voice interrupted my daze, "It did take you long enough, you know?", I just stared at her blankly. "Ok, let's start over. I'm Alice and you must be Gabriella,"

She held her hand outstretched, "H... h... how....?" was all I could manage to say, I reached out to take her hand and helped me up. She locked eyes with me, I could feel her peircing eyes observing my every movement.

"Now, I know what it's like to be a bit overwhelmed by Wonderland, I was new here once. I know the perfect place to cheer you up, we can't have you standing there stuttering, can we?", She looked at me, realising that I hadn't moved, "Well, let's go, shall we?" I started following along with as much energy as I could muster.

After about half an hour of painful walking, we arrived at a grove with a massive table set with teacups, plates, teapots and 'cake', in the middle of the table. I automatically knew where we were!