Sneaking Out

A/N sorry I haven't updated lately. it's been, what, two weeks? feels like it of I'm wrong.

what did y'all think of the last chapter?

I'm just winging this story so it might suck at places....

if you guys didn't know, I have a better story called Hidden Secrets. plus some new stories, so please take a chance to read them!!

you guys will like it. it goes over two sets of eyes before I update it, so it should be pretty good.

well, everyone's gotta have A Little Wolf Love. ;)

#######################

Carla ran as fast as she could through the woods until she reached a clearing. she could smell the ocean waters a day off.

she was tired by the time she had stopped and began looking around the trees and ground looking for a safe place to spend the night. finding an abandoned den under an old great oak, she crawled in the hole that fit enough room for a small pack to live in.

Carla felt the calming effects of the woods and fresh air. she liked the feeling of freedom seemed to calm her nerves.

that didn't mean she was gonna let her guard down.

'I'm still in uncles territory. I can't relax just yet.' Carla reminded herself, before pulling out meat sandwich and a bottle of water. this was her dinner and breakfast before continuing to the docks that will take her away from her prison.

'hello, and where would you like to go today?" the man at the ticket booth asked looking at her with a smile.

"Surprise me, Anthony." Carla said. Anthony looked up at Carla before handing her an envelope.

"how about where you planed to go 4 years ago?" he said.

"I didn't know you kept these." Carla said, taking the envelope and opening it to find a ticket to Rome, money to live on, a neck las that has Poseidon on it, and a key that goes to a lock.

"thanks man." Carla said.

"I would have gotten rid of it if not that I cared about you." Anthony said, a joking tone in his voice. they laughed and Carla took a deep breath before walking up to the ticket taker and handing him the ticket to Rome.

RATE.

COMMENT.

SHARE.

LOVE YALL!!