Knowledge

Scarlett Harrison a.k.a Sky, was unique, she always was. Her parents died when she was at a young age, 10 to be exact. She kept the pain bottle up, and in doing so, she changed dramatically. She was sarcastic 90% of the time, she skipped school and she partied hard. She is 19 and trying to keep her feelings bottled up and hidden.

Scarlett's P.O.V

"And when have I ever let you down?" I said to my best friend, Jessica. "Multiple times." She smirked. "Well, I had great excuses!" I smiled. "I promise I'll pick you up and take you to go meet your annoying boy band." That's when she slapped me. "Bloody hell Jess!" I yelled holding my arm. "That really hurt." "They aren't a annoying boy band, they are a family." She explained. "Okay.. whatever ya say!" To clear things up, Jess and I live in England. I was born in Ireland, so my accents blended. Jess, was born here in London England. She's obsessed with a boy band named One Direction. I don't know why tho, I mean I haven't listened to their music because I never really wanted too. I was snapped out of my thoughts with another slap to the arm. "My god Jess! My bloody well arm already hurts!" "Don't mock my boy band." I scuffed. "In all honesty, they aren't exactly your.." I stopped when I saw her hand rise again. "Alright alright!" I said, backing away, my hands up in defeat. "Geez." I mumbled. "Its tomorrow, 2pm. And if you forget, I won't forgive." She said with a serious tone. "I promise, I won't forget."