The vampire pet - Chapter 4

I was walking by a dark hallway ... When did I get there?

I walk silently until I found a door, I opened a little bit and there was blood all over the floor.

"Help" I heard a little girl said "Please" I look at the end of the room and there was someone drining blood fron Raven. It was just like a monster, hidden in the shadows, disheveled, dirty and wild, but i can say that person was a vampire. Ravens dead body felt to the ground, the monster look at me with those red eyes. I turned arround but the door wasn't there, it was a room with no doors now and i didnt have a way out. I look at the monster ready to fight. The disheveled monster got away from the shadows and for my surprise it was a women with the perfect body and with a sexy white dress covered with blood, when I look at her face ... Its was me, I was the monster who killed Raven.

  Next thing I knew I was screaming in the bed with Raven and Princess bouth at my sides

"Raven?" I look at her confuse

"Yes" She smiled sweetly

"I thouth you were ..."

"I were?"

"Nothing" I sat on the bed and circled my legs with my arms "Im sorry did I wake you up?"

"No, Raven did with her scream"

"Uh? Did you have a nightmare too?"

"Nop"

"Then why did you scream?"

"Cause I got scared! ... I got up in the morning and like always when I opened the door there was a strange man sleeping on the floor! Thats why I got scared"

"A man slept in the door?" I got up and slowly walk to the door, and when i opend it there wa no one. I look at Raven confuse "Raven, theres no one here" she look confuse and ran to the door

"Bu ... But there was someone here!!"

"And theres no one now ... Thanks Raven for waking me up, dont you thing I need a beauty sleep?" Princess turned arround and lay on her bed again "Im tired"

"Well im not"

"Raven... You are a f****Ng bird, you wake up early!! Im not! or Rose! im a beautifull Cat, and Rose is a new born Vampire dont you think for our sake?" Vampire ... That word make me sick. I feel dizzy right now, Raven and Princess where to worried fighting that they didnt notice it. I opened the door and started walking fast by the hallway. Sudenly I arrived to the room in my dreams, that dark room with only one large but dark window, and just like my dream there was someone standing in the dark end of the room. But unlike my dream it was not drinking someone blood, it was just standing with a red rose in his hand. The beast turned arround and just like my dream I could only see his form and his red eyes. I stood there ready to fight but the hunger for blood took my strength to keep me standing. When the beast came out from the shadows its wasnt me, it was The Master, but even so he still a beast.

"Rose? are you ok?" He ran to me and look at me strait in the eye

"Rose are you allright?" He grab my chin and look at me straight in the eye and he quickly knew what I wanted. He bite him self in the hand and when blood came out he put his hand in my mouth "Come on Rose you know its only for your own good" I still refuse to it

"I cant do it"

"Do you wish to die?!"

"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FREAK!!"

"ROSE! You cant keep going like this you have to drink blood"

"Well I wont!" I was sure I would not until the smell of blood hit me, sudenly my lips turned black and my eyes truned blood color. I grab his hand and start drinking blood in a agresive way