3rd END

As soon as I entered the school premises, Xavier came running towards me. I was sure he wanted to pity me and show his assurance that I will be fine. I didn't want to hear all the crap so I just looked in front and continued walking towards the gate.

"Alex, wait"

He shouted. Students in 10 m radius were shocked to see Xavier calling me.

Okay people, get a life.

He came running next to me and started speaking from the sheets he had in his hand.

"In cases of acute leukemia, the affected bone marrow begins to release a large number of immature white blood cells that are known as blast cells. The immature white blood cells begin to rapidly disrupt the normal balance of cells in the blood. "

Instead of sympathizing, he started speaking about leukemia. I stared at him for a second or a two. He must have noticed me staring at him because he immediately stopped talking and started scratching his neck in nervousness.

"Xavier, what are you doing ?"

I was too dumb fold to utter more.

"The risk factors I found are exposure from radiance and benzene which is found in cigar. So we basically have to avoid these two and then you can surely enjoy and live little once"

He continued.

"See, I really appreciate your efforts. I seriously do but Xavier, it is easily said than done"

I looked down at my fingers and started fiddling with the straps of my bag.

"Alex, I promise you I will show all the things you are missing"

I stared again at him.

"Don't play with fire."

I tried reasoning with him but he didn't bulge.

"Is that my cap?" , I asked.

I finally took notice of his appearance. He was wearing the cap which I gave it to Nathan earlier.

"aye, captain"

Instead of answering my question he just smirked at me and walked away in the corridor.

STUPID PIRATES OF CARABIAN !

The principle knew about my conditions so my locker and all my classes were all nearby, Which made me prevent all the walking up and down. As I walked towards my locker I was confused to see that every student body of the school was wearing cap just like mine. I took out my books from my locker and continued walking toward the class.

"Did you see Xavier's latest photo on Facebook? OMG he looked so hot in that cap."

"I know. I asked my brother to buy me one just like that"

"I made my mom buy me yesterday itself"

"It's so cool"

"And Alexandra too wears one like that . she's in my Maths class . I ll ask her from where she bought one"

'NOW MY HIDEOUS CAP BECAME POPULAR JUST BECAUSE ITS ON SEXY BEAST HEAD.'I thought to myself.

I walked further and entered inside the class. I sat on my usual seat and soon everyone started coming inside. Mr. Zeus entered after some minutes with Xavier next to his side.

Our eyes meet for a second and he came around my desk and sat next to me. Whole time we didn't talk. I was busy making educational notes and everyone was busy passing notes to Xavier saying that his cap look so cool. Every time he gets such a note he simply smirked at me.