Chapter One

Before reading this book please read this:

Author in 2018:

This book is fucking shit, many many grammatical errors, the plot is fucking shit, the ending is shit, it's so cringy. Me the author can't even read it cause it's so bad, I'm just warning you cause it might seem that I've got 1M views that it's a good book but it's not, I made this when I was 14 now I'm 18 so as you can see, many years have passed.

I've warned you, so don't come to me commenting how shit and cringy it is, cause honey I know.

I would delete it but to be honest I've kept it cause it's nice memories and also bittchhh why would I delete it if I've got 1M view! Lol anyways, I'm gonna start writing new better books, I know my English and grammar is still shit but these books story line is much better, maybe. So follow me to keep yourself updated, cause I've got no idea when I'll start writing again.

Chapter One

Max's POV

Mate, That mysterious word? I want to know how it feels like to have a mate. They say it's beautiful having a mate, you will have this feeling, the feeling that you are worth living for. All I want to do is hug my mate who ever it was. I will love them from all my heart.

I'm will be 18 in two more days and I will finally find my mate, I just can't wait to have a mate. I will not reject my mate why would people reject there mates? Why don't they want to feel the great feeling? It's so confusing but I know that I will not reject my mate no matter what happens.

"Come on dude the bell rang" My best friend and beta 'Kris' said.

"Oh, yeah, Sorry" I stood up from my seat and put my notebook in my bag, thank god it's the last period.

I walked over to my locker where all the girls were standing, waiting for me to come. I don't consider myself popular but most of the students are from my pack so yeah I'm kind of popular.

I opened my locker to get some things that I need, some girls flirt with me but I don't flirt back because I know my future mate will be sad if she knows that I flirt with other girls.

I walked over to my car to see kris waiting for me. My car is the latest model its a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, It's light blue with white strips. I brought it from my own money that I had saved from when I was small.

I turn on the engine and speeded off to the pack house, well I don't think about it as a house, it's a castle. It has a hundred bedrooms, fifty bathrooms, ten living rooms and ten kitchens.

On my way home. My phone started ringing I looked at the screen, it was my father I picked it up.

"Hello son" My father huffed

"Hi father"

"Where are you?"

"I'm on my way home" I answered.

"Well come on son, we are under a rouge attack we can sense them coming, so speed up" My father said in a hurry.

"Okay father, I'm on my way"

I hang up and drove fast to the packs house. I could sense the rouges, they were getting closer and closer to the pack house.

I quickly parked the car and opened the door. My father is still the alpha but when I find my mate I will be the alpha.

He is letting me lead the pack for now so he can see how I would lead the pack once I'm the alpha.

"Everybody! Come with me" I told them, as I shifted into my wolf form and all the others shifted with me.

I'm a brownish blackish wolf with bright glowing yellow eyes, I'm large and strong, nothing can bring me down, not even the strongest alpha can bring me down. I'm different from all the other wolfs, and I'm proud of it. I like to be different, it makes me feel special.

I looked back to count all the wolfs that are coming with me, so when one gets attacked and doesn't come back I will know who it will be.

Our pack is really strong all our wolfs are perfectly trained but we only have one weak wolf and he is an omega.

He's name is Teddy, I have never seen him around. All I know is that he is weak and he can't even hunt. He never comes with us but that's okay with me because I don't want any trouble.

I howled as they split up.

I sniffed the air and start running forward, I slow down when I could feel a rogue behind me, I turned around to meet two pair of glowing eyes.

I growled as my ears were flat on my head, I jumped at him and bit his neck and he started to whimper. My father tough me that a wolfs weak spot are there neck.

He tries to bite me back but I flip him over making him whimper more.

I got off him and left him like that, I don't kill wolfs because it makes me feel like I'm a monster which I'm not. I only hurt them and leave them like that.

I howled loudly to let the pack know that we won the attack.

"Every body back to the house" I mind-linked with the other wolfs.

I shifted from my wolf form to human, and put on my clothes that were in a bag next to a tree.

Next to every tree in this forest, there was a bag that had clothes in it. It was my fathers idea to do it and it's a great idea.

"Good job, son" My father patted my back as we walked in.

My mother hugged me tightly "We are so proud of you, and I'm sure your mate will be proud too"

I smiled. The thought of having a mate makes me smile, I just can't wait.

"Come on max, let's go and celebrate" Kris pulled me away from my parents.

.

We walked in the club and passed all the dancing body's, I grabbed a beer and drank it feeling the liquid burn my throat but in another way it feels great.

After drinking a few drinks not wanting to get myself drunk, I saw a girl approaching me but I ignored her. She pushes her body onto me.

"Come on sexy, lets get a room" She purred in my ear as she tried to turn me on but it didn't work.

I pushed her off and walked out of the club, on my way to my car I saw a couple making out, I looked closely to see Kris and his mate Emily.

I wish I was like them.

I sigh two more days. Only two more days and I will find my mate.

I walked towards my car and headed home, Kris will get a ride with one of his friends.

.

.

.

.

.

_________________________

Hello, My lovely readers thanks for reading. I just wanted to make it clear that I thought of this book. I didn't copy anyone, so please don't copy my book.

If someone copied my book I will report you.

This is a boyxboy book between two boys, so I warned you.

Oh yeah, Max and his wolf is on the side -------->>>>>>