Chapter 9 : Too many creepy guys in one day

hi der guisseeee~ So as some of you may know, we're in Korea. I don't know Korean language and people are talking to me in korean and I'm just like, haha yeah, yeah. Haha yeah.

Soooo...I'm like an alien here HAHAHA. ha.... T3T

Rewind :

Fury had a nightmare of Flare in dark mode destroying everything. She woke up screaming, scaring the tits off Flare, who fell down the stairs with her beef jerky safe. Flare ran to her and comforted her. Fury told her everything about her dream and Flare promised her that she won't be consumed by the darkness. They smiled and ate and said their goodbyes to the inn and Sejima-san. After that they went to a guild that Sejima told them about, LionMane. Flare was curious about what a guild does so there. She met a drunkard, who touched her breast which led him to be buttkicked. So that's where the fight started. Flare was so badass that she kicked that S-class wizard's butt. Yer an S-class wizerd, Thunder. Yeah. After that, some creepy guy that has some optimized eyeballs that can zoom things saw Flare eat the tornado. I think he knows that she's the prodigy. Yah. That's about it.

Rewind End!~

______________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

A few months passed by, Flare and Fury still keeps on travelling. They met and fought a lot of powerful people, so Flare went like this, "Hey you. Are you powerful?"

The man smirked and said, "yeah, I'm powerf--GAH!" Flare punched him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" The man stood wobbly due to the impact.

"You're powerful right? Fight me."

Yeah, she's been fighting random people who are powerful but Fury is there to stop her, sometimes cuz Flare said it's part of training. So fighting powerful people...or just fighting is her favorite thing to do. 

Fury is her information gatherer. So they make a good team. Kinda like Ash and pikachu. With Ash always saying, 'I'm freaking badass!' and pikachu saying, 'Roger! Roger roger!' yeah. Pretty cool.

They met different guilds from place to place. They all invited her to join them but no, she didn't. She just said, "All the guilds that I visited are all great but I'll join the guild that makes me feel home and has a strong bond. A fun guild. An interesting guild."

"Interesting for her is unique and on a different level." Fury said smiling softly at Flare.

"OOOH! PRETTY BUTTERFLY! I MUST CATCH IT! WEEEE!" Flare ran around catching the poor butterfly.

"U-Uhh...erm....Nevermind." Fury sweatdropped and sighed inwardly.

It went like that. Yeah.

They also fought many monsters who tried to 'steal her dress' if you know what I mean, *wiggles narrator eyebrows* Monsters are pervs too, not just people. 

People are getting to know her, getting more popular cuz she causes trouble and she also does quests for other people for money and food, kinda like a hobo. She eats llike a hobo too.