Chapter 1

* Stefanie's P.O.V *

I drove my sleek red car into the parkinglot of Mystic High and I rolled my eyes when I saw the other students staring at me . I parked and opened the door , sticking my high heels out gracefully . I got out and smoothed my black shortsleeved button up shirt that was only buttoned toward the bottom for a modern look . My dark jeans hugged my curves as I walked through the hallway with my sunglasses on my head . I walked into the office and flashed a smile .

" Hello , how may I help you ?" asked the ancient woman behind the desk .

" Hi , I'm Stefanie Salvatore . I'm new around here . I don't think any forms will be necessary . You have everything you need . Right ? " I asked , using my comulsion .

" Yes , dear. Here is your slip . Your first class is History . " the teacher said .

I smiled and walked out , slipping my shades back on . I got to the door that said " History " and I walked in , handing the young blonde teacher a slip .

" Oh ! Ms. Salvatore ? " the teacher asked .

I heard a gasp and turned to see .... STEFAN ?

" Are you two related ? " the teacher asked .

I regained my composure and flashed my " Damon smile " .

" Yes , I haven't seen you in .... FOREVER ! " I said .

Stefan still looked stunned .

" Why don't you introduce yourself ? " the teacher asked , akwardly  .

" I'm Stefanie Salvatore . " I said .

The teacher motioned for me to take a seat and I walked back and took a seat in the back by my twin brother .

" Hello , again , Stefan . I thought you were dead . " I whispered.

" And I thought YOU were . " he said .

" How is Mr . Charming ? " I asked , using Damon's nickname .

" He's ..... evil . " Stefan said .

I shrugged .

" I see some things haven't changed . " I muttered .

After that , we turned our attention to class and before we knew it , it was lunch .I grabbed an apple out of my bag and before I knew it , Stefan was at my side.

" Take a walk with me . " he said .

" I suppose a walk is better then algebra . " I giggled .

Stefan laughed and we linked arms and walked out .

" Now , would you like to explain how you're alive ? " Stefan asked .

" I could ask you the same . " I said .

Stefan rolled his eyes .

" Damon and I went to rescue Katherine and we got shot . Damon still hasn't gotten over it . You're turn . " Stefan said .

~  Flash back ~

" Stefanie ! Stefanie ! I'm going to catch you ! " Damon said as he chaced me through the gardens of our plantation .

I laughed .

" We've got you cornered ! " Stefan said as he and Damon cornered me .

I laughed as Damon threw me over his shoulder and Stefan tickled me . I laughed and they tackled me gently to the ground .