Something about you. Chresanto love story

Anayla.

There's Something about him.... The way he walked the way he talked, i just can't take my eyes off him. He's very independent he doesn't care what people say about him, I'm Anayla and I'm in love with chresanto august.

I walked nervously across the street to his house he just moved in. He lives by his self and so do I, by the way I'm 21 and he's.... Well I don't know how

old he is yet but I'll get back to you on that.

I rang the doorbell and stood there admiring the chocolate chip cookies I made for him, it smelled so delightful. I just wanted to eat one, but as soon as I was about to take a cookie he opened the door. I stood there frozen come on Anayla say something I thought.

"Umm hi w-welcome to the neighborhood I'm Anayla and I live across the street from you." I said nervously.

"Well hello I'm chresanto but you can call me chres and those cookies look delicious by the way." He said with a sweet smile.

I started to blush. "I made you some chocolate chip cookies would you like them?" I said with a genuine smile.

"Yes I would love some but only if you come in and eat them with me." He opened the door wide for me and I came in the house, I don't know why but I just felt safe in the home of chresanto. I sat the cookies on his table and sat in one of the chairs. "Mmm chocolate chip cookies my favorite!" He said closing his eyes as he sat next to me.

Omg he likes my cookies!! I thought he wasn't going to like them but he does. I wonder how this conversation is going to go. Welp I'll know but I guess your going to have to find out in the next chapter. 😏

Hey guys this chapter one of something about you it's a new book I'm doing and I hope you guys enjoyed it!

10+ votes for the next chapter. And sorry if this chapter is to short I'll be doing the rest much longer though.👋