Chapter 3

Authors Note!!!

Now that I have summer break, I will try to upload everyday. I did yesterday! Well bye and once again sorry for my terrible grammar. Enjoy!

-Lauren xx

******Lainie's P.O.V.********

On the way walking back from from school, soon enough it was just Harry, Nikki and I. To break the silence and get on Hazzah's last nerve, I asked Nikki about her love life in Bradford. Turns out that she didn't have a boyfriend so no broken heart and had feeling that it wasn't going to be very hard to get her one now.

I think Harry likes her, and I saw some boys looking at her. I don't blame them, she has long wavy auburn hair and large green eyes with full eyelashes and lips. She was very beautiful, but I don't think she knows it. We will just have to work on her self confidence.

**********Nikki's P.O.V.************

The next day at school went extremely fast (except for biology,in which harry continued to stare at me during the awkward silence) and before I knew it Lainie, Staci, Victora, Gracie and I were on our way to he mall to pick out our dresses for Zayn's party on Friday.

Staci's was a simple lime green dress that came just below her knees with a belt and black flats. Gracie got an orange off the shoulder dress with black heels, Victoria's was a strapless red dress that had a flower print on the bottom, Lainie's was light blue with a yellow sash plus yellow wedges, and mine was a white strapless dress with a sash at the waist and black polk dots at the bottom.

All of our dresses fit us perfectly and hugged our figures in all the right places.

-skip to friday after school (zayn is at his house, getting set up, all the other boys are at Liam's, and the girls are at Staci's)-

Staci's floor was a mess.It was littered with curling irons, straighteners, makeup, and anything else that we thought to bring.

Staci was straightening my hair, Lainie was doing Gracie's makeup, and Victoria was braiding her own hair. After Staci got done, (which was awhile considering my hair was down my back and extremely thick) I did my own makeup, going for a natural look and slipped on my dress and flats.

When I came out of the bathroom, everyone else was already finished. We all looked amaZAYN (hehe i love plays on words)!!!! Since Staci lived pretty far away from my house, we took Lainie's car. When we got there, alot of people were already there (Gracie had insisted that we be fashionably alte) and we caught up with the rest of the guys. Victoria, Gracie and Staci raced off with their boyfriends in tow to the dance floor, leaving Lainie and I.

"So tonight is the night we get yourself a boyfriend!" She shouted over the music. I just shook my head and smiled.

My phone was going dead, so I raced upsatirs to my room to get the charger. I opened my door and saw two people making out on my bed. My jaw dropped when I recognized Maurissa's fake blonde head. I quickly shut the door and rushed downstairs. I came running up to Louis.

"Where is Harry?" I asked him.

"Um, I think he went outside on the patio for a bit of fresh air." He said with a confused face.

"Thanks" I mumbled, rushing off before he got a chance to answer.

I walked out on the patio and saw Harry. We were the only two people out here. He turned around, hearing the doors close.

"Oh, um Hi Nikki" He said dully.

"Listen Harry, there is something I have to tell you." I said, trying to ignore his tone (like I said, I don't deal with attitude that well and this time Zayn was not here to stop the words that were about to spill out of my mouth).

"Well what is it?" He said in a harsh tone.

"Maurissa, is cheating on you. I saw her making out with another guy upstairs." I blurted out.

"THAT FUCKING WHORE!" He exclaimed, pushing past me.

I didn't see him for the rest of the night, or Maurissa. I guess he found out the truth and they both went home, to ashamed to carry on. Thankfully, Lainie didn't press about the 'getting you a boyfriend tonight' thing, but I had a feeling, that she wasn't going to drop the subject that easily.

Louis had gave me all the boys' numbers so I texted Harry that night just to make sure he was ok.

Nikki: hey harry, its nikki. r u ok after what happened?

Harry: yea i guess. we broke up. ty for telling me.

Nikki: No prob. Night

Harry:night

Sorry it wasn't that long, but my little sis and mom (mum) are sick.

Hope you liked it!

-lauren xx