Escape

Words wouldn't be enough to express how thankful I am with these fan meeting tours. My happiness and excitement as our departure for our next destination comes is just out of this world. I would find myself counting down the days for our next departure and dreading the days for the time we have to leave and go back here in Thailand.

It's not that I don't want to stay in my own mother country but being away from Thailand means being away from reality, away from the harsh and painful reality. A reality that I just want to continuously run away from and brush away. Being in other countries for the fan meeting would mean I get to escape that bitter reality. Being in a different country means I can imagine and daydream that he's mine and mine alone.

Being in a different country gets me the freedom to be around him and hold him for no apparent reason. Being in a different country means I can be beside him all day long, I can spend the whole day with him without having to explain why and hiding from the public eye. Being in a foreign country gets me a chance to own him for myself until our return to Thailand. Being in a foreign country means he doesn't have to go and leave me after we see each other and after we did it. Being in a foreign country means I can live in a fantasy world that is for us only.

At first I was scared on going to a foreign country without my parents with me but then having him beside me made me feel at ease, plus the mere thought of having a chance to have him all to myself made me excited for our next departure. After our first stop at chengdu and after all the precious memories and intimate moment we had back in chengdu I yearned for more, I wished that the day and weeks come and go quicker so that we get to leave and head to our next destination.

Now that we are on the airport waiting for our departure going to Malaysia I couldn't help but feel giddy and just down right happy. Happy that we'll get to see our Malaysian fans but more delighted with the fact that I can be with P'godt for three whole days without worrying about other things. We'll also be staying at the same hotel room and we're allowed to be around one another without making other people suspicious.

P'godt is like a heroin, a heroin that got me addicted. As we spend more time together the more I'm intoxicated with him, the more he takes care of me the more I want him to do so, the more he touches me the more I want to feel him hold me. One could say he's my obsession a bad obsession and I am fully aware of it I just don't want to fix it because he got me enchanted, he got me wanting more, he caught me the moment he started caring and started getting sweet towards me.

The moment we arrive at our hotel room, I dropped my bag down on the floor as I turn around and grab P'godt shirt and kissed him, kiss him with my all. I feel his hand went to my hands that were gripping on his shirt, I move closer to him pressing my body to his as I push my tongue inside his unresponsive lips. He's been in his phone the moment we arrive here in Malaysia and it's irking me, I keep on wishing we arrive here at our hotel quicker so that I can distract him and remind him our deal.

Our deal that I get to have all his attention and time to myself. A deal that said I get to have him all for myself, a deal that he would prioritize me more than anything and anyone in the world while we are in a foreign country and the deal that can only gets fulfilled and happens when we are not in Thailand, the same deal that he accepted and agreed on without any qualms and hesitations.

He parted his lips and I then feel his tongue slip and touch mine, our tongue clash onto one another as I feel his hands going to my body down to my waist, he grip on my waist tightly as he urge me to cling on to him. I wrap my arms around his neck as I also wrap my legs around his waist, his hand went to my lower side making sure I wouldn't fall down and successfully carrying me. I tilted my head as our kiss intensifies and as our tongue swirl onto one another.