Prologue.

Prologue:

There are a lot of things people have a high tolerance for.

Pain, noise, tardiness, work load, negativity.

I have a high tolerance for all, except for one.

Pleasure.

You see, I'm 18 and never felt the touch of another's lips against mine, or the soft but yet obvious addictive feel of two bodies pressed against each other, finding ways to meld and become one. How our senses just float out the window without a care in the world and leave us to follow our instincts; our desire to please and bring pleasure to the other party, but mostly to our self. Hear their ever-lasting groans growing deeper and thicker by the second as our body's heat intensifies.

Until now.

If I had any sense in me right now, I would have held back and curled into the little ball I was so use to being in. I wasn't afraid, just use to alienating everyone.

No one who knew me would find me in the position I was currently in: softly moaning with innocent pleasure, my toned and sweaty thighs wrapped around a stranger's hips, with the possibility of straddling him if I had pressed myself forward and for a single moment claimed to be the dominant one. Even if it was for a single moment.

The closeness of our bodies and no signs of displeasure or rejection filled me with confidence, no fear just confidence and an undeniable need to tease; grind; bite.

I had awoken this morning very... distracted, frigidity... Horny.

It wasn't something I was use to feeling so of course I brushed it off whilst I got dressed and made my way to school, thinking it would just pass, and so it did, eventually. However, these distracting feelings kept surfacing over and over again, only when I walked past the males who also seemed a little distraught themselves at the sight of me.

Was there something on my face?

Was it the clothes I was wearing?

I didn't know what was happening and I didn't like it. I wasn't use to getting this type of attention and once again, I didn't like it. I would prefer if everyone (the males) stopped looking so I wouldn't have to feel their girlfriends or love interests glare at me with hate.

Sighing for the tenth time this morning, I drew my hair back into a messy bun, giving my neck some air to breathe.

At some point during the day my body was on fire, literally: it started with my face, slowly burning, I brushed it off as a small blush that I was experiencing continuously but I couldn't just brush off this feeling, it stayed, refusing to cool as it slowly followed down my body, down to my collar bone, my neck, my supple breasts then my core, as if this was another level of puberty I was hitting but that couldn't be the case. Because that was impossible. Because that wasn't normal.

None of this was normal.

It was how I found myself in this hot, sensational situation. Draped in the warmth of another's heat, triggering my own to follow after again and again. My lips crushed but also massaged against the same intentions of whom it belonged to.

Once a victim of this heat, I knew my face would have already changed colours so without any notice I had got up, arm-wiped my stuff into my bag and ran, heading to the girls bathroom before I was viciously pulled by the arm into the janitors closet, and slammed against a warm rock hard chest. Moaning with pain and also annoyance, I pull myself back but I wasn't given a chance to breathe as I was brought closer by my hips ferociously meeting theirs, bucking and almost grinding, his hard on poking my abdomen with need.

I had no control over my actions; I didn't want any control over my actions. My intentions were just as clear as his as I ran my fingers through his hair, panting with need, my heart pumped faster, harder against my chest, hard enough I was sure even he could feel it.

I managed to tug my lips away from his to let out a soft moan before my hair was viciously tugged back and I could feel his active lips quickly pepper my neck with hot, wet kisses, causing me further pleasure.

But this undescribable pleasure was stripped away from me within moments: pain had surged through my body and I couldn't help but let a loud groan pass my lips. I groaned again, and again until the stranger's hands had sensed my discomfort and unlatched himself from me. But I felt no disappointment or regrets, I couldn't. My body was hot, really hot. As if I was... Burning. But this burning sensation wasn't like the one I experienced before, that led my to this situation because this one was painful, excruciating painful and this time, instead of a groan, it was a loud scream that pierced the ears of my companion and the ears of those who opened the door, but I couldn't let them touch me.

I couldn't comprehend what was happening to me, I could feel my bones crack, my neck twists in ways it's never done before, my hips shake with terror and I couldn't do anything to stop it. I must have looked like a zombie because all people could do was stare and follow me as I tried to follow the light that led to the great outdoors, in this case it was the large football area which surged my forward. Soon after my eyes had closed, I felt blind, I couldn't open any of them. But my senses guided me to where I needed to be. Some point during this I had lost my shoes so I could feel the warmth of the grass underneath my feet, tickling them, offering them some sort of comfort.

And as I fell on my knees, shaking, breaking violently, all I could think about was what I would be leaving if I was to actually die. What would come of my siblings? The money I saved, Christ, what about my coursework!

This pain felt never-ending.

It was as if something was trying to come out of me. My bones broke one by one, only to struggle into another formation. I had a shaky breath, the sun was in my eyes and I couldn't hold back the urge to let lose a might rawr.

I couldn't stay here, not experience this.. whatever it was, in front of all these people. I didn't know why they kept on staring. Didn't any of them even think about getting a teacher? The school's fucking doctor?

No, they just stood there and watched.

"Help me.." I reached my hand to this one guy, I could feel he felt sympathy for me through his eyes. But then realisation kicked in and looked around, calling almost everyone to leave. And most of them did. But around forty to something people stayed, as if they didn't care or follow his instructions. But then they all looked to him, giving him a slight nod before circling around me with huffs and puffs. I had to scream again. I could feel my bones moving against their palms and chests. The sweat my body built had been overwhelming. I couldn't do anything to stop it. I was sinking into oblivion. I had no other choice but to let the pain take me fully, not piece by piece so I have to hear my own screams, but fully just so I could at least be over with it.

I just hope I didn't die.

--- --- ---

As you can tell.. This is a new story I have had trouble starting for almost a year now.
I've always loved the idea of one fighting for their 'true love', so let's see how this goes.