(III) Keep Your Claws In Your Paws Kitty

He smiled widely from ear to ear. He tilted his head ''Mmmm'' he hummed and closed his eyes ''What a cute name for a cute kitty'' I looked down at my feet, not wanting to make eye contact, I never wanted to make eye contact with those eyes they always seemed to make me tremble.They made me feel weak. I took in a nervous breath ''Mhmp'' I let out a staggered breath, holding my ribs. He looked at me weirdly.

''I'm not going to help you if you don't ask for it.'' He didn't sound like he wanted to help me, he almost sounded like he wanted me to beg. I could feel his eyes on me. I didn't even need to look at him. I already knew he had his slug, cocky expression painted on his face.

''Wha-'' I gripped my shirt trying to hold in a faint sob. ''What are you talking about.'' 

He rolled his brown eyes ''Oh stop it you..'' he said more sarcastically ''I'm not that dull.''  he tapped his fingers on the arm of his chair, awaiting for an answer.

''Well obviously you are, because I'm fine.'' I looked off somewhere else trying to avoid the subject.

His expression changed, he bit his lip angrily and stood up and sat beside me on the love seat. He bit the inside of his mouth and moved my arms away from my torso. He looked at my ribs and tilted his head, and did something I didn't expect him to do. He poked slightly hard with two fingers, hard enough for the pain to kick in. I fringed and let out a small cry. 

''Dull, huh? if I didn't think you were hurt I'd probably punch you. A lot harder than that poke'' he grabbed my wrist and pulled me up dragging me somewhere. When we stopped in front of the door, I already knew where we were. He twisted the door nob and pushed open the door. His room, well I guessed it was his room, I could be wrong. I'm normally always wrong.

''Take off your shirt.'' 

''W-what..Wait, why-'' 

''Oh please, and you called me 'dull' '' he said mocking me. 

I looked at him for a moment, he was waiting with his cocky expression, I just wanted to slap it right off his face. I threw my shirt off, more rudely. throwing it on the bed. He raised his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes back at him. 

''ooo, spicy.'' He walked a few steps closer to me bringing his mouth close to my ear ''Mmmm, someone's gettin' hot.'' He whispered. I gulped, taking one step back. He rolled his eyes ''ugh, I was just having a little fuuuun. Your flustered  cheeks and the way your standin' there turns me on.'' 

He laughed ''Oops thinking out loud again..'' He licked his lips and took a step back and looked at my ribs ''Ouch.'' he scrunched up his nose and looked awkwardly to the side ''Well there's nothing I can do about that.'' 

I gave him a glare like no other I curled my hand into a fist ''Woah, woah, woah'' he put his hands up in defence ''Keep your claws in your paws, kitty'' he put his hands in his pockets ''You got some pretty bad scratches there. Y'know, the ones on the other side of your ribs, because clearly you didn't notice that bruise'' he motioned to my ribs ''It's basically the size of your fist, and you didn't even 'notice' it - considering you thought you were fine, just making sure you see what I'm seeing. On the other hand.'' He tried to hold back a smirk ''I can get someone to fix those up, but only if you promise not to hurt them...'' 

He swiftly turned and began to walk away. I stood there dazed, he had the nerve, he just couldn't keep his mouth shut. I hated him so much, but liked him in a way I couldn't put in words.

looking around the room awkwardly. I grabbed my top and slipped it back on. I Sat on the bed, and yawned.

I glided my finger tips against the smooth sheets, I slipped under the blankets curling up on my side and closing my eyes, drifting off.  

It didn't take me long to fall asleep. And when I did I finally felt safe. More safe than in my own sheets at home.

* * *

I woke up to the scent of some type of cologne, I opened my eyes and wiped the crusty sleep out of them, I stretched my tense bones and rolled my shoulder's. I shifted and turned around, shocked. 

His hair was ruffled random strands pointing in different directions, his face was soft, no cockiness, no stupid smirks. Just his sleepy, lazy face. 

He kinda looked innocent, like a puppy. I chuckled slightly . like a kitten, guess who's the kitty now. I reached out and pushed a couple strands out of his face. He didn't budge, was he up all night? or was he faking it? I couldn't tell, I was never able to tell. Not with him he hid himself from everything. I could already tell he didn't get to close to anyone. 

I rolled my eyes and sat up, scanning my eyes around the room.

Why am I still here? I should of' left, maybe go back. But I couldn't he would be there waiting for my return. I had no where else to go. I really didn't have any choice but to stay here, unless I wanted to live on the streets, where he could find me, where someone else more deadly could get me.

I rather stay with a cocky, sarcastic, rude, flirt than go back. Sorry but I enjoy breathing, and I'd like to keep it that way.

He shifted, I heard him grumble something. He cleared his throat and tried to speak again. He laughed ''You fell asleep in my bed,  Curled up just like a kitty.'' 

He paused ''My little kitten.''