Manifestation

HEEEYYYYY! I'M SOOOO SO SO SORRY! T-T I'M NOT DEAD! (Although I almost did die last month. In recovery now.)

NOW ON WITH THE THING!

~:-:-:-:-:~

             ‡Chapter Nine‡

           ★Manifestation★

Kenji observed the Uchiha as he attempted to dodge the senbon hurtling towards him. The mafiosa inwardly sighed and darted her eyes around, everything seemed so blurry. At the rate they were racing, it was no surprise Kenji couldn't see clearly.

'His eyes must be damn good if he can run at this speed and throw this precise.' The Moriyama mused in awe.

Her eyes shot open as she caught a glimpse of Sasuke hunched over. He seemed to be heaving up a storm, senbon covered him like a porcupine.

'Sasuke...!' Kenji cried in her mind, she caught another glimpse of him. There was something strange about his eyes. They were coated with crimson and three coal tomoes intricately spun around his pupils.

The mafiosa immediately clammed her eyes shut, a sudden rush to her skull had her reeling in agony. A searing pain gathered behind her orbs, it seemed, and laced around in her eye area. She fainted.

-:"Dream":-

Kenji was glowering at a pair of unconcious people. She was gasping at a relative pace, they put up their best fight, but it wasn't enough.

'Wait... t-this isn't me! Don't tell me I'm having these weird memory dreams again!'

"Fuurin."

She instantly spun around, her body quirked a fine brow.

'Fuurin!?'

"Yes Shuzo?" 'Kenji' or Fuurin replied with a casual tone. Fuurin appeared relaxed, but Kenji could feel the girl heighten her senses.

The man scanned the bodies before directing his dark orbs back to the copy-nin's daughter. He smirked and stepped closer to the slip of light that somehow got through the shudders. The dim light illuminated his features, his eyes glowed with mischief but were kept at bay by a dash of maturity. He had on a muscle shirt at the time, placing his features on display for her eyes to examine, he wore black khakis and simple sandals. The sun made his golden skin glisten and styled-raven hair shine. The man pierced her gaze with his own dangerously glinting one.

"I know what you are Fuurin. I'm not stupid," Shuzo began simply, "You know we've always been nationalists. I'm rather supportive of your job."

Kenji instinctually knew this Shuzo wasn't referring to them personally when he said "we."

"Who spilled?" Fuurin inquired while crossing her arms and gazing intently at him. That's when Kenji noted the womanly body she was in. Fuurin wasn't celebrity curvy per say, but she certainly was favored by the gene pool.

'I-Is this? Her in the future?'

"You can resign, you're twenty-five Fuurin. You've been at this how long?" Shuzo questioned sharply, he took a stance that demanded an answer. A tattoo was embroided on his shoulder.

"A decade..."

Kenji's eyes widened, 'The design of his tattoo. There's no denying it. This guy... He's from the Yakuza... now which family...?'

The red floral design covered his entire shoulder with a black and white outline. Sakura petals were scattered around the design and kanji was sewed into the skin, flawlessly blending in with the tattoo.