Crumpled Stars

A/N: First Book, Please comment or vote!

--------------------------------------------------- x ----------------------------------------------

He slammed me against the wall and it felt like a deja vu, as if I have already been there before. It felt like I was watching my life repeat except this time I was an audience. With a hateful glance Zylen squeezed my shoulders and yelled at me "WHY?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE IN THE FUCKING WAY?!" It took everything in me not to flinch and coward away. I couldn't pull my gaze away from his piercing eyes as I saw the anger vanish and tranfsorm into guilt and pain? it was so deep. I could now truly see how broken he was as memories rushed back and my vision slowly slipped away. 

Eleanor and Zylen hit it off the moment they met, after a year of being together a terrible incident occurred - it wasn't their fault but it was fate. Which made Zylen become the badboy he is and Eleanor an empty glass.

With shattered hearts, frequent trips to the past and raging wars - will they ever be what they were or Eleanor will lose the little bit of what she had gathered to be her lost memories?

-------------------------------------------------- x ------------------------------------------------

This book contains sexual content, violence and foul language but its funny and worth your time.

-------------------------------------------------- x ------------------------------------------------

Prologue:

Eleanor's POV:

One thing I was glad about when I stood in the middle of the road was the fact that the last face I would see is his. I knew it was too late, a tear rolled down my cheek as I smilled and welcomed death through the hands of my beloved. Zylen Michelson. 

--- x ---