Chapter 21:Back as a Hostess!

.Mei's POV

Today is the day, everything is somewhat back to normal.  I can be home more often and i have free time. Modeling begins 30 minutes after the Host Club ends. My buisness is being made.  The host club will be starting with in 5 minutes. And here standing infront of the abandoned Music Room 3. For some reason I was nervous.

Mei..its fine go.

Mom..I smiled to myself turning the doorknob. The smell of roses consumed me.

" sorry princess but the host club isn-MEI!" Hikaru yells running to me

"Hey Hikaru. " I smile at him unexpectedly him lifting me up and hugging me.

"Mei. What are you doing here? I thought you'd have modeling." Kyoya says writing in his black notebook as usual.

"My schedule is a little different.  And I'm here to ask all of you a question."

"Hm?" a few of them question

"I was hoping...if all of you agree that is." I took a deep breath bowing "Can I become a Hostess again?!"

"A.." Kaoru starts

"Hostess.." Hikaru says after

"Again!! Of course my dear daughter! Anything for you! We have missed you so much!!" Tamaki had me in his arms as he spun in many circles.

I couldn't help but laugh at hie goofiness. It felt amazing being back here. They are all very special to me.They are part of the Chikashi family.

"Alright positions!" The twins chimed.

It was exactly the same from the first time I was a Hostess. I've missed this. 

As soon as the door opened. Girls started to fangirl. I ended up having a decent amount of costumers. They were so happy I was back.

But soon the day came to an end but a new chapter was just beginning because I unexpected the unexpected.