chapter two

~ BEEP~

~BEEP~

~BEEP~

 I smacked the alarm button off and slowly sat up.I made my way towards the restroom looking at my self in the mirror.ugh I look horrid!

I quickly took my clothes off hopping in the shower letting the warm water hit my skin. I cleaned myself then after about 10 minutes later when I was all done I grabbed my towel and wrapped it tightly around me.

I walked into my closet not being sure in what to wear.Hmmm something casual and comfortable sounds good.

I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans,my fave HK sweater,some red converse,and got dressed.To add it all up I put on my HK bow ring and red rose earrings.

{The link to see the outfit is right above where it says 'multimedia'.click on 'External Link' and its going to pop open a page(ignore the random pizza sweater on the back :D ALSO she doesn't have a piercing like the girl does in the photo well not unless u want her to }

I brushed my teeth and put only a little bit of makeup ( hair and makeup is done like the pic of the girl on the link ).

After breakfast I grabbed my bag with my stuff in it and said goodbye to the family.

I realized the school was only 5 minutes away.

The school seemed huge to me it was almost like three floors high.Although it did look way better than my old school.

 It was really crowded! I walked past groups of people like cheerleaders,friends in their little groups,etc.

I got a few horrid stares from people but I just shook them off.I hate snobby people like that -.- But i'm not gonna let them ruin my day.

I looked down at my schedule not knowing where to find my locker.It said it was in  hallway F300 locker #308.I looked around for the hallway numbers.Where I was the hallway read B300.GREAT!

' It's probably on the second floor 'i thought as I walked up the stairs.YAY I was on hallway F100!!I

I walked a few more hallways until I FINALLY reached F300.I searched for the #308.Found it!

I mentally told myself the combonation number '50-3-45' and the Lock clicked open.Inside I placed what I didn't need and got m-

-Thud- I hit the locker door lightly with my shoulder as I let out a little gasp.

I quickly heard someone in an irish accent say "OH MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY!"

I looked up to find the one and only Niall Horan standing there with worry on his face.He helped me up and I stuttered as I said "N-no I-it's alright".I smiled up at him and he smiled back saying "Are you sure?" "Yes i'm sure" I said giggling a little at the end.

I turned back towards my locker and finished putting in my things closing my locker.

Surprisingly he was still there.I looked at my schedule to check what my first period math.

"Can I see that quick?" he said pointing at the paper in my hands.I nodded and handed it to him.

He looked at it for a sec and I saw him smile "Hey! We have all the same classes!"he said before handing me back the paper.

"Then can you please walk me there i'm sort of lost here.."i said "Sure"

"Oh and i'm Destiny by the way" i said a little shyly."Beautiful name! I'm Niall"I giggled at that I already knew his name."what?"he said "I already know who you are silly!"I said smiling.

He just laughed and said "Oh well oops"

We got to class and right when we walked in someone shouted "Hey Niall!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo........ how's the second chapter eh? :)