Chapter Ten ~Time to leave the others behind~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay this has some Incest in it + boy x boy. If you don't like it, then don't read this. Because I'll write my story the way I want it.

Thank you. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  *unedited*

Chapter Ten ~Time to leave the others behind~

Jason’s POV

*sigh*

Too many, too little time…

WHAT THE F**K IS GOING ON!!!

I’ve never had this many rogues circling the borders of my territory.

I’ve never had this many new people enter my town on ‘OFF’ season.

Something is so wrong. I can feel it in my gut.

I know Jen is worrying about something.

James is pacing himself through my carpets trying to figure something out.

Kane looks like he’s stressed/conflicted over something.

Well last I saw of all three that’s what was going on. I haven’t been round much these past two weeks as the rogues and overwhelming extra people entering town has become a danger-orange problem.

If I was an outsider pack I would think this pack is about to be attacked.

But that’s the weird thing. No one has gotten hurt (well besides the normal injuries that we all get.)

I rub my thumbs to my temples. This headache hasn’t left since Tuesday two weeks ago when this grew into a danger-orange situation.

We should be in green or yellow at most but not orange. Orange is the one step between normal trouble yellow and FULL ON ATTACK RED!

Sighing I slump in my office chair.

I’ve been so busy looking after this code orange I haven’t spent any time with my mates.

The last time we were all together with no problems was about a month ago. That was the last time we all spent the night in the same bed…

Loving each other…

Touching each other…

All of us as one *sigh*

I can still feel Jen pressed in between James and I. both of us touching, squeezing, gripping her body as it shook with so much passion. James gripping her ass, me squeezing and toying with her beasts as we both slid in and out of her. Her squeezing our members so tightly bet should could have broken them in half, if it wasn’t for the pure heaven we were in as James and I roared and Jen screamed as our orgasms took us.

We had decided earlier that we would mark Jen the next day… but things changed as the safety of us all changed. My wolf didn’t forgive me for not marking both of them that night. But two weeks later James had come in here into my office seeing if he could help me for a while. I smirked well he sure did; for a few hours in fact. My hand reached up and brushed the mate-bite James had given me that day. I repaid him with one of his own as he was quivering on my desk panting for more, so I gave him more and mated him fully.