Part One of Chapter Five ~ Emalee's POV ~ The Date

Hello everyone! Thanks for so much love you have been giving this story. (as always) I'm so glad you guys like it. Thanks for reading this and making it this far. I love you all! ❤ This chapter is dedicated to @bluedog87 because I am in love with her story "She's The One For Me". It's a incomplete werewolf story so be sure to check it out! :) More importantly,

Enjoy the chapter! xo

P.S. over 1,000 reads! *yay*

(Image on the side is the picture of Emalee's earings she got from her sister)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David's POV

This Friday was going to be the greatest. Emalee will be the 50th girl I've screwed. I saved her for that because I know she'll enjoy it. She's had a crush on me since freshmen year. She'll completely fall for me like she did when I asked her out. It will be a piece of cake taki her virginity away. I'm used to it. I don't feel bad for hurting any of the girls I've screwed then dumped after it happened. I don't care if Emalee was sort of a good friend of mine. She'll be just another piece in my game. She's just another girl I will have fucked and eventually have forgotten about.

Emalee' POV

Friday came faster than I'd expected. It seems like yesterday was Sunday. Even all my classes went faster than usual. Was is just me experiencing this? It has to be just me. It's already 6:30pm. My date with David is at 7:00pm. Don't freak Emalee it will be fine. I put on my favorite pair of dark skinny jeans along with my favorite one-sleeved navy blue top that hugged my waist and curves. I sprayed myself with my favorite fragrance "Pretty & Pure" from Victoria's Secret. Added a little bit of mascara and pink lip gloss and put on my late sister's pearl dangling earings she gave to me.

I can still remember the day she gave them to me. As if it was yesterday.

Everyone, including myself adored those earings on her. The earings didnt dangle to long, but were big and long enough to be noticed. They used to belong to my Great-Great-Grandmother Sophia Clark. She gave them to my grandma and then my mom then eventually to my sister Rachael. I wish my mom would have given them to me. They were going to be Rachael's and she would give them to her daughter.

*Flashback*

I was only 10 when she gave them to me. She was sixteen at the time. She just came home from a party and was wearing them.

"Wow Rachael, you looking really pretty in those earings." I giggled.

"Aww. Thanks sis! You know what?" She said smiling.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"I think they would look even prettier on you." She said taking them off and handing them to me.

"You're giving you special earings to ME? Are you sure?" I was very surpried.

"Yes sis! I'm positive! I've worn them at least over a 1,000 times!" She said.

I clutched the earings and pressed them close to my heart.

"Thank you soooo much!" I said squealling and hugging her.

"No problem sis." She said as she kissed my forehead.

*End of Flashback*

I put on the earings and looked into the mirror. Wow I thought. I look exactly like her when she was sixteen. I almost wanted to cry but I didn't. She would want me to be strong and confident right now. Because I have an awesome date with David West coming up.

"Emalee! He's here!" I heard Keegan yell up.

"Coming!" I said heading to the stairs.

"Hey." I heard from the voice at the foot of the stairs.