This is my story(a Titanic fanfic)

Pic:

A little girl no more than seven years of age with medium dark brown hair and bright green eyes came out of the car she herself didn't know that this was the first big step into her story

"Mum this is not home" I said as I was coming out of the car.

My mother did not answer me so I asked again. But my mother did not answer me again just, she was staring at something behind me. So I turned around and there in front of me was RMS Titanic.

"Sweaty your father got a new job in New York City and we knew that you would have a panic attack so we-"

 "So you lied to me"

“No sugar we just weren't going to tell you until after we go on the ship"

By now my father had gotten the entire luggage out of the car and we had walked over to the entrance. Father had given the women behind the desk our tickets, when it was returned to me it read SECOND CLASS on it. We headed to our rooms and I shared it with mum. We had a good breakfast and a good supper.

After we ate we did a little of exploring of the great ship, she is like a floating palace, everything is up to date. Father stayed behind to go look at the gym. But the best thing in my opinion was the Grand Staircase, it the chandler was glittering with silver and crystal.

We then ate at this dinner restaurant that was our rooms. After that we headed off to our rooms because it had been a long journey for all three of us. The moment me and the bed met, i was out like a candle.

~April 14, 1912 11:40pm~

I was awakened my Father shaking me to wake up and how he picked me up and told us, 'You'd better put on your life jackets and something warm, and its cold on deck. It's just a little situation. We've struck an iceberg, it's nothing much. They said it's nothing to worry about.' He then wrapped me in a blanket before carrying her up to A deck.

We waited for ages on the boat deck for someone to tell us what to do. I got thirsty so i told mother i would go get a drink. I did not find anything to drink so I went back up.But I couldn't find my mum and father, I tried calling then but the ship's band was playing ragtime so my parents couldn't hear me. I think they played to keep our spirits up.

 As I was walking along trying to locate my parents I heard everybody kept saying:

            “She's unsinkable, she won't go down,” but I was not so sure about that now.

I finally got to the spot where my parents were but I they weren't there. It wasn’t until I heard my mother’s screams that I found them. She screamed things like she had a daughter and that she couldn't find me. There I saw my father push mother on a life bout and saw my Father kissed my mother goodbye and handed her to a crewman, who put her into lifeboat 14.

 I saw up to fifty people got in as it swung perilously over the side. I even saw one man jumped into the boat dressed as a woman.

I found my father and he turned around and stood in shock while i ran full speed up to him into a hug.

"Lilliana what are you doing here your suppose to be on a lifeboat,"

"I know but I couldn't find you a-and," but my sentence was cut off by the lights going out and the screaming stared to go down.

My father pushed me onto a rail side and put me around it. I was holding for my dear life .after a while all you heard was a load CRACK like metal and wood breaking. Then I realized what had just happened, the titanic had just broken in half. My father rips the door to the control room and then happens so fast, my father pushed me on top of the door and the he tells me

“Hold onto the door handle and be a good girl, I love you” he push the door and that caused me to turn away from his direction and to turn and to see where I'm going.

 I turn back around and see that my father and the ship are no longer there.

I had just realized that dose words may be the last thing my father might say to me, and the last time I may ever saw him. I then saw the other half of ships sink completely; it looked like a big building going down. I never closed my eyes- I didn't sleep at all.

There was nothing, just this deadly, terrible silence in the dark, cold night and the only light came from the stars overhead.

It was getting colder every second and it was hours until I finally saw a light in the distant.I used my only remains of energy to scream out for help the boat was truing my way but then stop and turned the other way.

I then remember that my father thought me how to whistle. I whistle the loudest whistle ever but after that it felt as my legs and knees couldn't take any more. I fell to on to my back.

Next few minutes were just a blur, first i saw a sign saying RMS CARPATHIA and then I heard more screaming. I think that’s when I blacked out because all I saw was blackness take me away.

~

I awoke on something soft and by someone whispers.

I had just remembered what situation I was in that if someone hadn't pushed me down i would have fallen onto the floor.

“there, there Lilly everything going to be fine, your safe now"

I looked up too my mother’s sea like blue eyes.

My voice was just barley "is thus what heaven is like"

My mom smiled a real smile for the first time in a long time.

"no baby girl, they fished you out and then fixed you up, you’re getting better, I thought I lost you,” my mother was on the break of tears “you have to get some rest we'll be arriving in New York City in a couple of hours, we'll be staying over your uncles but for now get some rest"

She left the room and turned out the light i tried to close my eyes and go to sleep, but I just couldn't. The song that the band on the ship one played was still in my head the song 'Near My God’.

As my eyes were slowly closing i couldn't help but wonder if my father had got off the ship, that's all I could think of.

As I drift off to sleep I recall the events of today.

How I survived sinking of Titanic that may be one of the deadliest peacetime maritime disasters in history.

I recalled when the RMS Titanic, the 'unsinkable' ship, sink and how it caused the deaths of 1,514 people.

 I realized that I, Lillian saw the ship sink, I heard it, and I think I will never be able to possibly forget it.

 The worst things I can remember are the screams of thousands of people being lost at sea