Acknowledgements.

Hi guys!

Wow, so this short story is finished omg. I'm always sad when I finish a story, but I guess it's also good bc I can get writing my other stories, like Long Distance and my other ones! I'll definitely try not to get so slow with updates with them, anyway. Especially since summer's coming! I'll write quite a lot in summer, hopefully.

I also wanna say, I'm sorry for having to kill off Tibby. I'm upset about that myself tbh. :c

But it was for the best, bc since her cancer was terminal, I thought it'd be better if she died in a coma when Harry expected it and not further along in the independent series which would cause disruption and I don't know how I'd deal with it and I couldn't exactly leave Tibby in a coma until the end of the independent series bc that could be like, two years in the future and it's not healthy for someone to be under than long, lol. Either way, I'm sorry but it had to be done.

I wanna thank all of the people reading this and who has read this story since the start or half way through, I don't mind, just thank you for reading it.

Also wanna thank people who have read He Broke My Heart and then this so they get the gist of it all! You're amazing!

And people who read, vote and comment on every chapter like, dude, you deserve an award. There are more than one lol. Like, ChrizStylesTomlinson and DontForgetYourTea and like I said, there's more than one lol don't worry.

I don't even know who to thank like, just everyone, my friends, my readers, the voters, the commenters, One Direction for making me happy and everything else which has had a part in this.

This is the end of The Bucket List, hope you all enjoyed it (hope I didn't make you cry?) and I also hope you guys will read my other stories! It'd mean the world to me, as you all know. If you have any questions or anything at all, PM me, bc I'm more than likely to reply to that quicker than the comments but yeah haha. You're all awesome, thank you for everything!

Love,

Amber. <3