So what's your name?

Thank you for reading. Please comment & vote it means a lot to me. :D (video on the side of the song Vicki plays)

Boys, Music and Jealous Bitches!

We are currently sat outside the nurses office waiting to be called in. too our left in a guy with blood dribbling out of his nose and to our left is a girl who looks like she eats her feelings! By looking at her she definitely has a lot of feelings! I started laughing at my own joke, making them all stare at me.

Alf leaned over and whispered into my ear “I think Jess hit you harder than I thought” he looked slightly worried but you could see the amusement dancing in his beautiful emerald eyes.

I hit him playfully on his arm “shut up, I was thinking” I said in fake anger and turning my face away from him to hide my smile.

“Whatever you say” he mumbled.  Before I could say anything else the nurses door swung open and the school bad bay stormed out and down the hall way. Then a short slim lady that had wrinkles that made creases in her forehead and blonde hair that had obviously been dyed, stepped out into the corridor; her face was red with anger.

“Teenage boys! Why can’t they be polite and respectful? Men in my day would never treat a lady like that” she ranted on in her croaky voice. Her bright blue eyes finally landed on the four of us waiting, “Oh, I’m very sorry for your wait...” she then started rustling through papers in her hand. “I do believe I am meant to see Victoria Moon” she stated.

I slowly stood up and walked towards her “That’s me” I said while walking into her office... This should be fun.

20 minutes later, an ice pack and a lot of talking, I was finally out of the torture chamber and on my way to the end of my music lesson. Alfie had already gone back; I don’t blame him I would have preferred to have gone back to music.

I got to the corridor and walked towards the class room, but when I got there it was empty. I entered the room cautiously, ready to be attacked... by a guy in a clown suit with a machete! Okay my imagination went a little crazy then, I mean who is going to be dressed up in a clown suit with a machete and attack a defenceless teenage girl? 

Suddenly a large hand grabbed my shoulder, making me scream blue murder. I turned around quickly dropping my ice pack and lifting my hands in defence. I’ve watched karate kid so I can’t be that hard!

 Looking at my attacked I saw a tall man laughing hysterically at me, he looked up and his teary blue eyes caught mine. For some reason this made him laugh harder, god it wasn’t that funny! “Ha... that was just too funny!” he breathed out as he caught his breath.

I stared at him with my arms crossed across my chest; I didn’t find this very amusing! He saw my face and the smile slipped and he looked like a school boy just been caught eating candy before dinner. He coughed and stood up straight, “sorry I didn’t mean to scare you, although that was hilarious...” I glared at him “I mean that was very inappropriate of me, sorry” he said lowering his head.

VERY!?! It was extremely inappropriate of him! I decided to just forget about it and change the subject. “Where is everyone else?” I asked politely, he smiled at me thankful that I didn’t yell at him.

“There in the practice rooms working on some music for tonight” he answered, oh that explains why there not here, but what does he mean tonight?

“What’s happening tonight?” I asked, I don’t remember him saying anything but I suppose I was gone for a good half hour.

“Oh yea, tonight I have organised a meet/club thing because we’re going to be performing assembly next week. I thought we could all come tonight and work on songs and get to know each other. One of the lads said that we should all sing a solo tonight and then we can choose who gets the solo for the assembly.” He said smiling at me “Can you come.” He had this look in his eyes as he said that, like he wanted me to come.