Chapter 2

I was released from the hospital after 2 days. Dimitri never left my side the whole 3 days I was there. People were getting suspicious about him staying in the hospital with me. I was continuously worried about him getting expelled or thrown into jail. But putting all worries aside I was happy that he was okay and by my side.

"People must have started suspecting. Please I don't want to lose you, you should go back to your room"

"I don't really care anymore, I love you, Roza. After the near death experience, I don't want to be without you. Hell! I can't live without you. Fate has a cruel sense of humour and tomorrow could be too late. Nobody can separate us now. I will come back to you by hook or by crook." This was his answer.

I was still worried about the situation, what if they found out and send him to jail, how will I live??? What will happen to him??? How will his family cope up without him??? and that would all be my fault.
Right now , he helping me walk to my room but the irony is, I am FULLY capable of walking on my own but Dimitri insisted and I coat "What if you faint while walking back, after all, you healed such a big, large body as mine" I tried to protest but he insisted that he wants to take care of me . And seriously I was enjoying every bit of it.

When we reached the entrance to my dorm building we turned to each other. I continued staring at his beautiful brown eyes and got lost in the depth of them. He looked around seeing if anyone was and then leaned down to kiss me.

We pulled away and continued to stare at each other.
"I love you, Roza"
"I love you too comrade" He chuckled and then said
"you are never going to get tired of calling me that, are you ???".
I shook my head no with an evil grin plastered on my face.
"And I know you secretly love it...."
"I will miss u, " he said after a while.
"I will miss you too comrade, ........"
"Bye see you tomorrow morning at practice."
I made a sound of protest.
"Do we need to practice" with a pout on my face.
He brought his hands at the back of my head and pulled me towards him.
Kissing my head, we parted our ways. Each on our own way to our own rooms. Me on my way into the dhamphir novice dorm, he on his way to guardian's dorm. Wishing we could move about together as a couple without any issues.
Had I known what was awaiting me I would have brought him along with me .................

_______________________________________

A/ N: I know it is a short chapter and I would like to apologize for that.
So do comment, review, and vote or else Dimitri will run away to Tasha
😎😎😎😎😎