SEANS SECTION

Where the fuck Mark he said he would be here ill wait a little bit longer. I geuss he probably slept in like normal. He said he would be here on time this time i think.

MARKS SECTION
This is the place i think he said to meet here. well i might as well give him a call jack where the hell are you.
JACKS SECTION
I was just about to call you what the hell you herd me correctly right I said to meet at my place oh i thought you said my place. 
Whatever ill come to your place.
MARKS SECTION
Well i geuss ill just wait and watch tv now the door rings .that must be him nope just my neighbor. that always brings me cake thankyou. for the cake bye now ill wait a little bit longer.
SAENS SECTION
Almost there hopfully he has some food ready because im getting hungry i wonder what hes doing now.
MARKS SECTION
I hope he gets here soon.
SAENS SECTION
Finally here it takes forever to get here.
MARKS SECTION
Oh hes here finally hi jack come in come in I've made tons of food and cake's so you hungry.
SEANS SECTION
Yes I'm very hungry mark says while your eating ill go wait for you. I will get the game ready for us to play and hangout on my ps4.
MARKS SECTION
So jack you done eating yet jack says almost mark says ok I'll set up my character on drunk minecraft.
JACKS SECTION
Ok mark im done eating you got the beer good i have to use the bathroom mark heres moaning.
MARKS SECTION
Mark goes upstairals and hears moaning jack gets louder and louder once mark gets to the door he opens it and jack is moaning so loud he didn't here mark come in and mark seen jack jacking off and mark said jack you so sexy today and jack blushes.
JACKS SECTION
Mark caught me jacking off and fell in love and i fell in love to. Mark got naked so did I and i fell against the wall and mark and I started to both be jacking off  and then I started to suck and bite his nipple and the he started to do it to me then I started teasing him my by running my finger down near his dick and going very slow and he said JACK yelling at my stop teasing me.
MARKS SECTION
Stop teasing me just do it mark yelled then jack said as you wish then he grabbed my dick and pulled it up and down and then I yelled stop doing that just fuck me and he said as you wish and sucked and bit the tip of my dick and then he had my full dick in his mouth and i moan louder and louder and eventully i moan louder than the sondproof bathroom can hold noise so i stop.
SEANS SECTION
I mark says to fuck him and i said as you wish and i spit on my dick and i start to fuck him and i get where the nerves are over and over again then until he pushed my back down and my dick went in further and we stoped after a while do the same thing tomorrow you want to sure. PART 2 COMING SOON.