Chapter Fourteen

He freaking kissed me!! (Back)

It awoken a lost feeling inside me. The old me's feelings for Scorpion.

He just have to have feelings for me. I was now back into my room, planning to confront Scorpion. Maybe he just kissed me back because he didn't want me to feel bad. That couldn't be true because Scorpion could've cared less and pushed me away.

I paced back and forth in my room. These thoughts have been going through my head for two days. All of a sudden, there was a knock on the shoji. My heart skipped a beat when I thought it was Hanzo. "Come in." I say eagerly. The person opened the door, revealing himself. My hopes have been crushed.

"What are you doing here, Elliot?" I raised an eyebrow at him because he had something behind his back. I kept my guard up just in case it was a weapon. "I wanted to give you this," He revealed the item from behind his back. It was flowers and a heart-shaped box. I was confused. Heart-shape boxes are what earthrealmers give each other?

"What is that?" I asked skeptically. He walked up closer to me and handed me the things. The flowers were a variety of pink roses and a type of yellow flower that I've never seen before. There were beautiful and smelled lovely, but I would rather getting them from someone else.

I set the flowers down on my bed and examined the heart-shaped box. Perhaps it was a bomb. I looked back at Elliot. He was smiling at me. I narrowed my eyes and asked, "What is this?" He folded his hands behind his back and made a perplexed expression. "I'm guessing you're not really from here."

I nodded my head. If it wasn't obvious. "It's a box filled with chocolate." "Chocolate?" That word sounded unfamiliar.

He tilted his head slightly to the side. He walked closer to me, grabbed the box, and opened it. I saw varies of a brown substance in the box. I was so confused. What was I supposed to do with that?

He took one. "Open your mouth." He insisted. I eyed him suspiciously, but did so anyway. First time any guy (other than Hasashi of course) would have ran for the hills if they saw my teeth. However, Elliot didn't seemed to be bothered.

He placed the substance in my mouth and I instantly fell in love. Chocolate--he says--is amazing! I grabbed another one and ate it.

"This is amazing!!" I exclaimed. Elliot smile seemed to brighten. Perhaps he could be an ally. "Do you want to share?" He asked. I looked down at the box. It was plenty there and he did bring me this. It's the least I could do.

"Sure." Before I could reach for another one, Elliot snatched it out of my hand and pinned me against the wall. Before I could respond, my lips were captured by soft ones aggressively.

I closed my eyes and then reopened them to see that I was kissing Scorpion instead. I let it happen and closed my eyes again. He stopped kissing me and attached his lips to my neck. I let out a moan.

I felt his fingers on the rim of my pants. But something felt wrong. I opened my eyes again and saw Elliot in the placement of where Scorpion were. I quickly pushed him off me. I was confused until I realized that Scorpion was never here.

Elliot looked his lips and smiled slyly. "You taste so sweet." I wrinkled my nose in disgust. I can't believe I allowed him to kiss me. I can't believe that I was about to have sex with him.

"Y-you have to leave." I say sternly.
"Aw, but babe-." "Get out!" I yelled. He gave me a sad smile. "Sooner or later, I will have you as my bride," What he said next really frightened me. "And our son." He walked out of the shoji before I could respond.

My mind was sent on a roller coaster of thoughts. Elliot sounded awfully like the vampire. My eyes welled up in tears. There is no Elliot, that was Victor. Why won't he just leave me alone? Hiro is not his son.

Scorpion POV
Gosh I'm so stupid!! Why would I do that?! I was pacing around my room, arguing with myself. It was too tempting and I couldn't help myself. I kissed her for goodness sake!

I ran my hand through my hair in frustration.

She probably think that I like her now. And maybe that's true. I screamed in frustration. I didn't know if I wanted to face her again. If I would have not pulled away, we would have did something we were not supposed to do.

Like before.

I had to get my mind off this. I busied myself with training my clan as usual. The same thing I would do if Mileena wasn't here. However, my mind kept drifting off and I kept messing up my moves.

"Master Hasashi, are you okay?" One of my trainees, Ayana asked while we were on break. I noticed that this was the girl Mileena fought. "Yes, I'm fine." I responded quickly and sternly. She still looked worried.

"Is it that girl's fault?" That's when she catched my attention. Was she talking about Mileena? "Mileena?" I inquired. She discreetly rolled her eyes. Even though I saw it. "Yeah, her." I crossed my arms. I guess Mileena was right.

"Mileena is no problem to me." I told her. She seemed to grow a little angry. "She is a problem," She looked thoughtful for a moment. "I saw a hickey on her neck this morning." She reported. At first I thought that maybe I did that, until I realized that I didn't kiss her neck. I felt something sting in my chest. Then she could've lied.

I narrowed my eyes at Ayana. "Are you telling the truth?" I demanded. She smiled and nodded her head. "Why would I lie to you?" I will believe it when I see it. I dismissed her away.

I had to find Mileena.