History Class Group Chat

Maxine had just finished her assignment, thankful she'd gotten the day off "sick" to finish it. Proud of her efforts, left to the very last minute, she snapped a quick photo, and posted it to her History group chat.

Nick was chilling at home. It was 4:58PM. He was swiping through interesting facts about Nazi Germany, when his History chat popped up with a notification. He clicked on it, Maxine's assignment the first thing he saw. He'd never admit it, but he really liked Maxine. Her sun-kissed skin, dark, almost fluffy hair and her chocolate eyes. He played it cool when replying, commenting "cool swastika" on her cover.

Maxine waited patiently for someone to see and reply on her assignment. To be honest, she really hoped it'd be Nicholas. He was so funny and cool, and he wasn't ugly either. His thick mousy brown hair and fair skin made the butterflies in her stomach flutter. Seeing his icon be the first one to read her message made them swirl in a whirlwind of giddiness. Although he only said "cool swastika", she accepted this as high praise, a smile creeping its way into her face, and a blush forming on her cheeks.

"why thank you Nicholas" was her reply. Nick hated, more than anything, being called Nicholas. It was so formal and no. He replied with "omfg not Nicholas" but decided against it two minutes later. He told her she had permission. He didn't mind it from her anyway, in fact, he liked it.

Nick gave Maxine permission to call him Nicholas. Maxine's heart soared. She was allowed to call him something else that others weren't. She was elated. Of course, she calmed down a lot when she saw Ella and Kymberley reading the messages. Those idiots would make a big deal out of any little thing.

Of course, this wasn't just "any little thing."

kymberleyshipskytus
For you, daaaah-liingh