"I have a plan!" ~ An autobiography of Chaos

Chapter 23 ~ "I have a plan!" ~ An autobiography of Chaos

Chaos/ Lord Chaos the Awesome (I was forced to put the second one)

I know what you're thinking.

"Chaos! Your warriors and a bunch of half-bloods are dying! You must be a hero and help them!"

Well, never fear dear fangirls, I have a plan!

"WHY THE HADES AM I IN A BED HERE! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD! WAIT A MINUTE, CHAOS! I KNOW YOU DID THIS!"

And there's part of my plan screaming from the other room, you know, maybe I should go hide...

Oh look, skeletons are coming toward me.

Aaaand lightning just randomly zapped me. HAHA CAN'T HURT THE CREATOR JASONNNN.

Sorry, anyway.

"Chaos get in here!"

And there's the charmspeak.

A roar came from a few rooms over. Well, Frank's awake.

"Chaos I swear when I find you I will stab you so much you'll wish you were dead." Gotta love Reyna.

At least I haven't been hit by Hazel yet, she's too -

Nevermind.

Before I died I pressed a red button on my watch  (yes I wear a watch). And the universe blew up.

I'm joking, you guys have no sense of humor.

The button actually let me talk to a person.

"Hey Thief! You're needed!"

The commander of the Omega Division ran in, "Yes Chaos?"

"You have a mission." I told him, "Get your warriors and go to Earth."

His eyes widened, "The Alpha and Beta division can't handle it?"

I shook my head sadly, "No. Go to Camp Jupiter first, they need the most help, the Beta Division isn't as trained, they're loosing people left and right. Plus, there's new Rome, which has a bunch of familys. Protect them at all costs."

"Yes sir." He turned away from me, "OMEGA DIVISION GET IN HERE!"

Seven cloaked people ran in, "Yes sir!" They saluted.

"We're going to Earth!"

Thief looked at me and I flashed him and his team away. I could only hope my plan would work.

Because who doesn't love Chaos.

~ Blackie

Word Count: 346 words