+ chapter 6 +

I stood there frozen. I was suddenly tingly everywhere, heat swelling within me. I kept expecting him to grin and admit it was a joke. But he looked dead serious. Was he actually going to spank me in the classroom?

I walked back to him, slowly, cautiously. What kind of spanking was he talking about here? Like those little love pats you occasionally saw in super vanilla porn, or like creepy-side-of-the-web, debatably consensual Russian porn where the girls ended up bruised? Standing in front of him, I smiled nervously.

"You're really going to spank me?" I said, a little tremble in my voice.

"Yes, I am," he said, beginning to roll up the sleeve on his right arm. The motion made my insides clench. "Are you going to accept your punishment?"

I hesitated. I could still walk out the door. But I didn't want to. I was curious. I wanted that feeling again, that feeling I'd had tied up on my own couch, used and exposed.

I stepped forward in acquiescence. The moment I did, he grabbed hold of my wrist and pulled me down so that I was lying across his lap. My head hung down, and my bottom was positioned just at the edge of his thigh. My dress was short enough that the moment I was bent over, I could feel that my panties were exposed. I gasped sharply, my first instinct to push myself back up, but his hand on my back held me down.

"Hold still, little girl," he said. Oooh, god. My thighs trembled as lust swelled in me. There it was, that delicious feeling of helplessness, of smallness, just like I had felt when I was tied up on my own couch, forced to cum on his fingers. His hand brushed over my ass, caressed my black silk panties and gently traced beneath each cheek. I doubted that gentleness would last long.

"Try not to be too loud," he said, echoing a command I'd heard before. "We wouldn't want someone to come in and see you like this, now would we?"

The very idea of someone coming in to see me bent over my professor's lap, bottom exposed beneath my short skirt, about to be spanked, made my cheeks burn. The cheeks on my face that is, but I was certain my lower cheeks would be burning soon enough too.

"I think it's important to understand why you're going to be punished," Kahlan said. I could hear the smile in his voice. God, he was enjoying this. He continued to caress my skin, over each cheek and even down my thighs. "Do you know why I'm about to spank you, Miss Liz?"

I began shaking my head like a petulant child, although I probably could have guessed the "why." Kahlan chuckled, and before I realized what he was doing, he had swung down his hand with a sharp slap across my ass.

"Aahh!" I cried out before I could stop myself, and then quickly pressed my lips together. Dammit, that hurt. The sting lingered even as his hand went back to caressing me. Almost immediately, as if he had slapped some kind of "on" button, my desire increased.

"I'm spanking you because you're trying to make things difficult for me, even after I told you it would be inappropriate to continue contact outside of the classroom," Kahlan said, sounding so controlled, so reasonable. "I'm spanking you because you seem to think you want to keep up some kind of relationship with me outside of what should be a very chaste professor-student relationship." Another spank. This time I managed to muffle myself down to a whimper. "I'm spanking you because you need to be aware of what exactly you're asking to be involved in."

He spanked me again, and again, faster now as he stopped talking and seemed to be solely concentrating on making my ass burn. Every slap was bringing a whimper out of me, and it was getting harder and harder to keep myself quiet. My legs were shaking, my breath coming in gasps and I began to moan in between sharp, pained whimpers. The parts of my cheeks that were exposed at the edges of my panties felt as if they had been gone over with sand paper, and every time his hand slapped those tender places my cries increased in volume until I finally let out a desperate, pained, "Please Kahlan!"

He paused. "Please what, Miss Lizbeth? Are we done?"

"Yes!" I said quickly, my voice trembling. Somehow I didn't really want to leave his lap. That vulnerable position had me going absolutely mad.

"Oh really?" he said musingly. His hand stroked over my surely reddened skin, squeezing it here and there and making me gasp. "You don't think you deserve anymore?"

I couldn't answer that. The little voice inside me was savagely screaming, "More!" But my body felt as if it had reached its limit. If he kept going, I wouldn't be able to control my volume.

When I didn't answer other than to whimper softly, he pulled me up and helped me to my feet. I immediately felt the desire to cover my face with my hands. I could feel myself blushing furiously. He straightened my dress, pulling it back down to cover me. He stood, and tenderly took my face in his hands.

"Did you like that?" he whispered. Without hesitation, I nodded in the affirmative. A smile spread across his beautiful lips, the kind of devilish grin that made me want to rip his clothes off.

"Next time," he promised softly. "I'll take off your panties and have you hold them in your mouth to muffle all that whimpering."

Oh my god. I wanted him desperately, the ache in me completely unbearable. But he stepped away, and sat back down at his desk.

"You're dismissed, Miss Lizbeth," he said, his knowing grin telling me that he was well aware of how in need I was. "I'll see you next class."

"Please don't make me wait that long," I whispered, almost whining. He raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"We'll see," he said carefully. "I think for now you have other classes to attend to, don't you?"

"Yes, professor," I said, and despite my thoroughly chastised state I allowed myself a cheeky little grin as I collected my things and left the auditorium.

+++

a/n: Don't forget to vote if you've been enjoying the read! ♡