head over heels

(Pippa's POV)

As I was still on the floor, recovering from my laughing fit, I noticed another R5 member, Riker and he walks over with a flirtatious  smile and I as he stood right in front of me with his hand out for me to take, it felt like I was weightless. Then I saw his beautiful face, but his expression was funny because he looked jealous I hope Rocky and Riker have a bi**h fight haha but it looked as if Riker got the message to back off.

(Holly's POV)

I ran out of the studio after recording part of McBusted's second album, yelling "gotta dash guys, there's a hot guy waiting for me!!" I could here the guys saying stuff "go get him." I got in my new 2009 mini cooper s convertible in yellow, which is ross' favourite colour and drove wayyy past the speed limit to the mall. When I arrived at the mall, i saw rocky with Pippa in his arms like a groom with his bride i couldn't help but aww.

(Pippa's POV)

I took my eyes off Rocky for a moment because i could hear someone squeal with excitement and instantly knew it was my best friend and i thought i wonder how past she was on the speed limit?

conversation:

Pippa: oh hey hol

Holly:(fixing her hair) oh er hay guys

Rocky: Hey you must be holly

Riker: sup

Holly: you can put her down now you know

Pippa: no carry me to the food court pllleeeaaassseeee!!!!!!

Riker: so shes the lazy one out of you two?

Holly: no we're both lazy but shes like a sloth

Rocky: i think shes a cute sloth ;) so when are the rest meeting up with us?

Riker: only ross can make it today the others are busy doing stuff

Rocky: okay well lets get this little missy to the food court

holly: good because im hungry from all that driving

pippa: so you didn't kill anyone this time? ;)

holly: ha-ha very funny lets just eat....