Chapter 15: Dress Shopping Part 2

The guy that held me started to kiss my neck and hugged my waist.

One of the other men kissed the other side of my neck and grabbed my butt.

And the one who looked like the leader walked in front of me, smashing his lips onto mine and grabbing my boobs.

I tried to get away, but there was three 21 year old guys and one 16 year old girl.

And I couldn't use my vampire strength either.

I heard screeching tires and tried to break away from the kiss and guys, but it didn't work.

"Let go of my girlfriend!" A voice I know too well, growled.

The man holding my butt, let go and turned around to face Jasper.

"And what are you going to do about it?" He asked in a daring voice.

Jasper was suddenly in front of him, lifting him up by his neck.

He then threw him at the wall and I heard his skull cracking.

He then ripped the guy behind me, off me, throwing him at the wall too.

And his skull cracked too.

The leader, who was still kissing me, I shove my knee hard into his privates.

He fell to his knees and Jasper threw him into the wall too.

All of their skulls were cracked.

He got me in the car, before speeding off towards the mall.

"Thanks." I said.

"Couldn't let anything happen to you. Like I said, you are MINE!" He said.

He dropped me off at the mall and sped away.

I met Bell at the car and she showed me the shoes she chose for the prom.

In the car ride home, I told her everything that happened since I left her

Words: 290