Ninja Love ~ Uno / Luna Oda (Female)

Name: "Uno." (Uno Oda) / "What's it to you?" (Luna Oda)

Age:  "Twenty Five."

Gender: "Huh?" / "Are you blind?!" (Female)

Sexuality: "H-huh?!" / "Why do you care?" (Pansexual)

Species: "What?" / "...are you dumb?" (Human)

Likes: (Swords, Kunais, Books, and Solitude)

Dislikes: (Far Distance Weapons, Loud Noises, and Crowds)

Personality: (Uno is quick on her feet, but isn't a big fan of fighting. She's smart, and can easily trick people. As Luna, she is utterly insane. She loves to fight, and believes everything us a game. She's not fast, and has trouble tricking people. They share a body and are able to switch when needed.)

Appearance:

* Uno ~ (Black Hair, Blue Eyes)

* Luna ~ (Black Hair, Red Eyes)

Others: (Uno was born to Nobunaga Oda and a young Dutch woman

Others: (Uno was born to Nobunaga Oda and a young Dutch woman. Her mother passed away, and Nobunaga made her work harder because she was a woman. Soon the weak girl created Luna. Her father was impressed with her pace of training and made her the heir. As she grew up, she ended up becoming a spy of the Iga Ninjas)

Scenario 1(You must be part of the Oda Clan)

You were a general for the Oda Clan, and you've noticed that Lord Nobunaga's younger kid has been acting weird. Seeing this, you decided to follow her one day. You saw her giving information to an Iga ninja. After the ninja left, she turned and looked at you. Her normally blue eyes were red. "How much did you see?" She asked in an unnaturally cold voice. You?

Scenario 2(You must be a commoner)

You worked at your families shop in a small village. You would help anyone that you can. One day, a small part of the Oda clan come to your village. You kept you eyes down most of the time, but one of the soldiers started hitting on/flirting with you. The youngest person, a woman, stood in front of you. "We can here to rest for the next battle. Not flirt. Leave her/him alone," she said in a cold voice. This made the solider walk away. She turned and smiled at you. "Are you okay, Ma'am/Sir?" She asked in a calm voice.

Scenario 3

You make it up.