Chapter 1 XD

Author's Note: Hello People!!!! This is my very first story I'm writing so be nice. I'd really like it if you gave me tips to make it better. Well here's the first chapter, hope you like it. ^_^

Natasha's POV

Where is he? I've been waiting for 5 minutes now! He is always late, so I'm always stuck waiting a whole lot longer then I should be, mind you he's probably just fixing his hair and forgotten about me. Did I forget to introduce myself? That was a bit rude of me, well hello my name is Natasha Malik, but everyone just calls me Tash, and yes I am related to THE Zayn Malik in fact, he's meant to pick me up right now. As you can see I'm not very good at waiting. "Hey cuz!" I turn my head to look down the strret only to find Zayn just causally strolling up to me. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!!!!" I yell in his face, hoping it hurts his ears badly, not caring about all the people that are now starring at me in fright. " God cuz, chill. I was in the studio with the boys recording our new album." He said holding his hands up in defense. Oh right, I was related to a celebrity who sells lots of records and has won a brit award, he's so famous he has had flash mobs around the world. Wow, I'm gonna get a lot of hate and followers on twitter. "Sorry", I smiled sheepishly trying to avoid eye contact. "Right, well grab your bags the boys are in the car waiting for us", "Okay" I said and picked up my bags and followed Zaynto the car. Oh Gosh! I forgot again! I haven't told you yet! I'm staying with the boys for a week because my parents are going on holiday. yeah I know I should be able to stay at home by myself being 18 and all but my parents don't really trust me to stay at home by myself after well, um, an 'incident' which I'd rather like to forget actually so moving on. I got to the car, whish was a huge black SUV, ang threw my bags into the trunk. Zayn opened the back seat door for me, I was about to say thanks but instead he decides I was taking to long so he shoved me in. I'm very clumsy, so clumsy that I managed to trip over all the boys in the back seat and face-plant onto someones lap. I look up to see a young, blonde boystarring at me. " You must be Tash right?" He asked me in his beautiful Irish accent. I nodded my head feeling my cheeks starting ti burn. "I'm Niall! Nice to finally meet you! Zayn has told us about you." He smiled down at me. Suddenly I feel someone pull me up onto a seat. :" Stop starring cuz it's not nice," By the way just to let you know I'm not very good at controlling my temper. " WELL YOU"RE THE ONE WHO SHOVED ME IN!!!!!" I feel 5 pairs of eyes looking at me. " Sorry for yelling, by the way I'm Natasha but you can call me Tash." I say hoping to change the topic. " Hi I'm Louis but you can call my Lou." I smile at him. " Or you can call him BooBear!" A boy with curly brown hair shouts. " Oh and I'm Harry." "Hello, my name is Liam." A boy with short brown hair says to me sweetly. I wonder what could happen this week.............

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Special thanks to @wibleywobely_xx for helping me write this! xD