Chapter 3: I'm like a Magnet for the Others of the Clumsy Race.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a scream of tires and a sudden jolt that woke me up from my dazed slumber, when I did I just wanted to curl up back into the warm cocoon of warmth that shielded me from the thousands of meters that distanced me from the ground. That’s when the cocoon shifted and I latched onto it a little tighter. That’s also when I realised how awkward waking up would be because I realised it was Jay I was practically lying on. Then I realised I was awake…

“I’m soo sorry,” I mumble as I lifted my head from the heavy chest I’d been sleeping on.

“Don’t worry about it,” he replied warmly in a hushed, husky tone, his arms still pulled tightly around me. “We’ve landed by the way,” he continued and I ripped my eyes away from the sleepy looking god to where a flip camera was held above the seat by a particular bronze hand. I rubbed my eyes and turned my head further to see the airport coming closer.

“Wow,” I continued and shifted in his arms slightly. “You’re amazing,” I say aloud and instantly curse myself and mentally started to slam my head against some metal pole, “For letting me sleep on you for the whole trip,” I continued quickly, suddenly rigid. “Cause that’s what awesome people do…” I added wincing slightly at the embarrassment of it.

He was quiet and it only made me want to hit myself more, but I restrained myself and pulled away. The plane came to a stop and everyone started to get up, Jay followed their lead and I did moments later. I got the ‘look’ from Nicki who was restraining a laugh from herself.

“Here you go,” Jay said handing me my bag. I snapped my gaze over to him and smiled,

“Thanks,”

“You’re just so awesome for doing that, mind if you get mine too?” Nicki asked smiling cornily at me. I shot her a death glare and motioned for her to cut it out, but she just kept going.

“There you go Nicki,” he said putting her miniature suite case down.

“Hey do you know what would be more awesome!” She exclaimed, “If we all met up for a drink at some time. Bonnie here has got quite the awesome drinking habit of the awesome Irish.”

“Sounds like a good idea,” said Siva, not picking up the heavily hinted ‘Awesome’s’.

“Sounds like an ‘Awesome’ idea,” I mimicked. “Especially considering Nicki here has a thing for eye rapping the ‘Awesome’ Irish,” I say and looked over to Siva who was quite oblivious to the hint, Nicki however turned a shade of violent red on her perfect facial features.

She pulled a face at me and I poked out my tongue at her as we waited for the slow crawl of the passengers to pass.

“Very mature of you,” she said straightening herself up.

“Oh just like that time in Las Vegas and the donkey…”

“UH! No, don’t you dear go there!” she exclaimed cutting me off and I smiled warningly at her. Jay gave us a confused look, but Siva’s was worth more I think. “A story for a very, very, very, very drunk night that no one will ever, ever remember,” Nicki said.

“Well Jay has one too many of them, maybe I should get your number and you could come around sometime?” he said to Nicki. She looked up to him and smiled,

“That’d be great, umm it’s just,” she started and told him her number.

“Hey, I just met you,” Jay said in a sing song voice into the back of my ear. I turned to look at him and smiled.