McGonagalls true love :) <3

A/N Ok sorry about this guys it will be weird! But it was a dare to write it so I have to! Let me know how weirded out you are by commenting. Pwease :) OK so... Here goes:

McGonagalls POV:

Eurrrrgh! James Potter was so annoying! He was always getting in trouble. My sleek tabby form slunk down the alleyway in Hogsmeade. A black cat raced passed me hissing. My cat instincts kicked in and I spotted the mouse that the black cat is chasing. I pounced and caught it triumphantly. The poor black cat looked hungry but his green eyes glittered with malice.

"Give it to me!"

OK thats cool I speak cat now! I was about to keep the mouse for myself but the thinness of the black cats belly stopped me. I handed him the whole mouse and he looked surprised. 

After a while the black cat tentatively nudged the mouse's tail towards me:

"Eat" he purred before scampering away. I don't know why but I scampered after him, purring. OK I know I am a cat, well my animagus form is, but I have never purred before. I guess it was involuntary. The black cat hissed at me.

"I can bring food meet me here tomorrow night" I purred he looked confused but I stopped him before he could ask any questions:

"No questions! Just tell me your name"

"Wazowski" We slunk away, me to Hogwarts Wazoswki... Who knows... 

OMG! Last night was so great (A/N I know I know she wouldnt say that but who cares! Go with it) Wazowski is such a CUTE cat! OK this is what happened:

I met him in the alleyway and I think he washed or something? It was weird! But I went with it. We stole a liquarice wand from Honeydukes and our lips met in the middle :) (Lady and the Tramp style) . I started noticing strange things about him. His body was all black apart from a tiny white tip to his tail, his eyes were green but in some lights yellow. He is the most beautiful cat I have ever seen. 

We have been meeting every night for two weeks and it has been romantic! OK I know I am a person simply in cat form but who cares! Its love! 

 Soon I told him what I was and he was surprised but, honestly, neither of us cared! Until the kittens. He told me that he loves me though and it was so sweet! But I am still terrified! What if the witch me looks pregnant!? How will I explain that? But Wazowski is so sweet about it that I started not to care. After 'cat comforts' (ie nose nuzzling and just sitting together adorably!) I ended up feeling OK and back to normal.

I headed back to Hogwarts but in cat form and went to the library. I slunk into the section I needed and grabbed a book. I read through with growing dismay... I found out that if I wanted the kittens to stay alive I would need to stay in cat form! How was I going to tell Dumbledore!?

I tried using wandless magic to send a patronus. No use. I had to scamper all the way to my quarters and I nearly got caught! Twice. I used wordless magic this time (my wand was in my quarters) and five minutes later Dumbledore was knocking at my door...

I did my best to explain using a patronous whilst Dumbledore talked. It was VERY confusing but we figured everything out in the end. Dumbledore wasn't to pleased! In the end he agreed to bring in a substitute teacher until the kittens were born and then I could come back to teaching once the kittens were OK. So, me and Wazoswki lived in a small cave.

"Styx, sh honey! Mummy's trying to sleep! Don't do that Hecate! Bad girl! Bastet, honey stay where I can see you!" This was my last day with Wazoski and the kittens! This was the day that I will ask "The Question"! i was terrified and had every reason to be! Soon Wazoswki returned from his hunt and I decided to tell him my plan over breakfast.

"Wazowski?"

"Hm?"

"I was thinking, that maybe, you know, that you could, uh, well, maybe... Would you like to come and live with me? I would have to pretend that you and the kittens are my pets but every night I could transform again and- I just don't want to live without you! I don't want to be lonely!"

"Minerva, look, I'm a wild cat. I can't be cooped up indoors all the time. Maybe you can take the kittens but I want to stay in the wild. I really want to carry on meeting up though!" I felt like crying instead I nodded, nosed his nose and took Styx, Hecate and Bastet back to Hogwarts castle. 

The next morning I was teaching again. Every night I transformed into a cat and mothered Styx, Hecate and Bastet. Then, one day, I made the worst mistake of my life! Sirius Black. His parents hated him: the only family member in a long line of Slytherins to become a Gryffindor. Naturally, I felt sorry for him, so, when he didn't have his Hogsmeade permission slips signed I let him in anyway. BIG mistake...

I was walking along a road towards the three broomsticks when I heard a yowl and barks. Wazoski's yowl. When I reached the scene out of breath and panting there was a big, black dog growling at the corpse of Wazoski whilst his friends egged him on roaring with laughter. Wazoski. James Potter. The black dog transformed into Sirius and James Potter, Peter Pettigrew, Remus Lupin and Sirius Black stopped laughing.

"Go" I managed to stutter before picking up Wazowski and cradling him in my arms. Wazowski was dead. DEAD. All because I let Sirius into Hogsmeade without a permission slip. Never again. NEVER again will I let a student into Hogsmeade without permission.

A/N OK dramatic ending but let me know what you think of the story and if you have any questions! :)