Rules and Forms

Rules:

1. Please keep swearing to a minimum. If you do swear, please censer them, and no f bombs.

2. Please do not make your characters over powered.

3. I don't mind if you're slightly OOC, but don't be too OOC.

4. You mat have more than one character, I don't mind. You can male as many characters as you want.

5. No smut. You mat hint at it, but skip over it. I am okay with things like making out, but skip when the clothes come off.

6. You may be a Supernatural being if you want. You can even be a God/Goddess.

7. I'm okay with Yaoi (BoyxBoy) and Yuri (GirlxGirl).

8. Please no text talk.

9. And have fun and be creative! ^~^

~~

Form:

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Looks:

Occupation:

Country:

Family:

Bio:

Love Interest:

Others:

~~

I will make a chapter for you when you post your form in the comments. I will add my oc on the the chapter. I will play my character and your love interest, as you will do the same with your character and my love interest. If you do not have a love interest, tell me what character you would me to play as and I will. If you want to play a cannon character, you can, and if you want to do a ship from the games, you can.

Also, I don't mind doing AUs(ex. Modern AU, Supernatural AU) Just tell me want an AU.