~Sunlight~

Twilight was blushing wicked. She covered her face. Starlight was staring at the ground. "Y-You know.. we should of locked the door.." Twilight said. "How would I know?" Starlight says. "Umm.." Twilight felt uncomfortable. "I need to go back to Ponyville, I need to check on Thorax and the others.." Starlight said, and she walked out. Twilight held back her tears. Sunset Shimmer walked in. "Y-You alright twilight?" She asked Curiously. "No i am not, I am drowning in my tears.." she said. "I saw Starlight walk out, is that a good thing?" She questioned. "No.. she is going back to Equestria..." Twilight said. "A-Atleast you have me.. by your side.." she said. "Will you really stay by my side?" Twilight said, staring at her neon eyes. "Till the day I die.." Sunset said. Twilight began to move closer to her, her eyes gleaming with love. Sunset leaned in, and they gave each other a quick kiss. "D-Does this mean we're together now?" She questioned Sunset. "Mmhm.." I can't believe I got what I wanted! It's a dream come true Sunset thought. Twilight leaned on her shoulder. "I'm sorry I rejected you, I never realized that I loved you this much..."'Twilight said, kissing Sunset's cheek. "Hate to break the moment, but Twilight you gotta see this." Applejack said. Twilight was worried, and she went with her. Her jaw was wide when she saw.. the portal! It was broken. "What! I can't go home anymore!? Why must this happen!" Twilight yelled. Mostly panicking. "It got busted." Sunset Shimmer thought, who would do such thing?Twilight touched the portal. At sunset's corner eye she saw someone. The person was walking closer. "Twilight stay behind me." She said. Twilight gasped and she hid. The person removed there hoodie, and Sunset was surprised.

She was also shocked. "Twilight!" She said as she hugged her. "Hi sunset! And I believe the other Twilight is here.." she chuckled nervously. "So.. Twilight-" Twilight was cut off by the other Twilight. "Call me Sci-Twi." She pointed out. "So, why are you here??" Sunset asked her. "I wanted to visit my friends, I miss you all so much..." her eyes caught the portal smashed. "W-What happen to that?" She questioned Twilight and Sunset. "Um, someone smashed it but we don't know who did." Sunset said. "Oh..." Sci-twi rubbed the back of her head. Sunset Shimmer went beside Princess Twilight. "So, how has everything been?" Sci-Twi asked them. "Everyone, and everything is awesome! But not as awesome as me!" Rainbow Dash Chuckled, Applejack rolled her eyes. "Eh... Sunset can I tell you something?" Sci-Twi said, as she put on her hoodie. "Sure, stay here girls." Sci-Twi and Sunset walked somewhere Private. "So? What is this thing you wanted to talk to me about?" Sunset asked, curious Sci-Twi took a deep breath. "I only came here to tell you my feelings, I also came here cause I know you don't feel the same." She blushed, pushing her glasses up. Sunset was blushing also oh no... now I gotta pick between two twilight's!? Just wow Sunset you love them both. her heart was pounding, as Sci-Twi waited for her to answer. "Well?" She asked her curious. "Umm..." she struggled to talk, by the shock Sci-twi gave her. "I will give you some time to think, you seem awfully tired, and nervous..." Sci-twi said, as she walked away. Sunset Shimmer came walking to the girls. "So? What did you guys talk about?" Rainbow Dash and Applejack said together, and they chuckled. "Oh um.. Twilight asked me to help her with her homework?" She brought up a lie, hoping Applejack wouldn't expose her. "Well.. Sci-Twi is the smartest person at Crystal Prep, and at CHS, I am sure she needs no help." Rainbow Dash said. "Mmhm..." Applejack replied, staring into Sunset's Eyes, She got nervous. "Well! I better head home, see ya girls tomorrow." Sunset said, walking away. "Did she forget about me?" Twilight said "I am pretty sure she is hiding somethin." Applejack says, staring at her still. "Mmhm..." all the girls said.

AT SCI-TWI'S HOUSE!!

Sci-Twi knew that the Princess Twilight, and Sunset Shimmer were together. She decided to look exactly like her... for her master plan! 😈 she laughed evilly as she put her hair down, and she took off her glasses. "I hope I'm not to blind.." she said, as she went to change her clothes.