Three

Finley's POV

First day of Senior year goes way to slowly for my liking. Tiffany is playing Corey and I against each other...again. Tiff is an easy lay but other than that the girl just pisses me off. Our group of footballers and cheerleaders take over two tables in the cafeteria. Some little freshman scurries off to get my lunch and a girl on the other side of the room catches my attention. 

Her blonde hair is long and her eyes are bright and they sparkle as the light catches them. Her eyes catch mine and when she blushes I can't help but smirk. We break eye contact as she is pulled towards the lunch line. I am a little shocked to see who she is with.

"Who the hell is the hot chick with my brother?" I blurt out and Tiff gasps.

"Hotter than me?" She whines and I roll my eyes.

"No one is hotter than you baby." Corey says telling her what she wants to hear and she giggles.

"Seriously though who is she?" I ask again.

"I think her name is Lexie." Andy says following my gaze. "She is in my French class."

"Lexie." I say her name testing it out on my tongue.

"What did you just say?" Corey says sitting up a little straighter.

"The new girl Andy said her name is Lexie." I say and Corey narrows his eyes at me.

"She is off limits don't even think about it." Corey growls at means I scoff.

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"I'm serious Collins!"

"Who the hell is she Corey?" Tiffany squeals. "Is there something you aren't telling me?"

"Yeah Michaels something you want to share with the group?"

"Her name is Lexie Michaels, she is my cousin and she is off limits!" Cousin huh?

"Why don't I let Lexie make that decision?"

Before Corey can say anything I'm already walking to where Lexie is sitting with my brother and a couple of other nerds.

"Hey Jacob. Going to introduce me to your friend?" I sit down in between them and I feel Jake tense.

"Piss off Finley." Jake says just loud enough for me to hear.

"That's not very nice!" I scold him. "I just wanted to meet your friend."

"This is Lexie." Jake spits out. I turn to face the gorgeous girl.

"Would you like to sit with me?" I ask and she blushes automatically.

"No thank you." She says quietly.

"What?"

"She said no now go back to you lackies and leave us alone." Jake says angrily.

"You are picking him?" I ignore Jake still staring at Lexie.

"Yes."

"That's ridiculous I'm way more attractive then him." I find myself whining. Dammit! What is this girl doing to me?

"Did you know I was in two of you classes this morning?"  Lexie asks and I stare at her flabbergasted. "Mmm I didn't think so. Thanks for stopping by Finn but I think you should go back to your friends." Jake laughs at her words and I glare at him.

"You'll regret this cupcake. I'm Finn Collins I can have any girl I want." I stand from the table letting my hand graze her arm. She blushes but then shakes her head quickly.

"Goodbye Finley." She says with a new confidence.

I'm in a daze as I walk back to my friend I replay the conversation I just had over and over again. That should have worked! I sit down at the table and a fist collides with my stomach.

"I told you to stay away!" Corey snaps at me. "She turn you down?" He asks with a smirk. I glare at him and he straight away know the answer. I look over to where Lexie is sitting with my brother and the two are laughing.

I'm Finn Collins, quarterback and Captain of the football team. I can get any girl I want. I want Lexie Michaels. By the end of Senior year I will have slept with her.

Alexandria's POV

"So that's him huh?"

"I know what you are thinking go on run after him." Jake rolls his eyes at me.

"Jake I will admit when he walked into home class this morning I thought he was hot. But honestly I have had three classes with the guy today and it is only lunch time. He never once looked at me until I was sitting with you. That is jerk like behaviour."

I don't care how attractive he is!

"Well thanks for not being like the rest I guess." Jake says with a small smile.

"You are nothing like your brother." I say and Jake's face drops. "And thank god for that." I add and Jake laughs.

"Come on Lex let's get to class."

...
Vote. Comment. Share.

Thanks for reading!