Prologue

Pls tell me if theres a wrong spelling. 💖 and thanks for reading this😊

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

My name is Zea Summervill. I'm different from the other kids.

Why, you ask? Because of... my unnatural sky blue colored hair on the sides of my ears which is not a normal hair for blonde people.

My classmates are always making their distance from me, ignoring me whenever I approach  them, and mostly they are making fun or bullying me. Even my teachers from my school are treating me like that... or terrified to me because they spread the stupid rumor i ever heard.

"Zea Summervill's Hair is a curse"

//(Someones POV)When Zea Summervill was born//

"Doctor? Where's my child, Zea?" Zea's mother ask the doctor happily. The doctor take a deep breath before answering Zea's mother. "Ma'am, are you sure you want to see your... daughter?" The doctor ask curiously. "Yes, and why did you ask? She's my first child after all Doctor. I need to see her beautiful face and hold her in my arms" Zea's mother said while smiling sweetly to the doctor.

"It's nothing ma'am, sorry for asking a rude question, but please-...dont be so surprise when you see her" the doctor said while walking to the door. "I understand" Zea's mother said, a bit worried. "Ma'am, please wait a minute. I will get your... daughter, Zea" the doctor said before walking out the room. Zea's mother nodded then the doctor leave and close the door.

"Is my... little daughter... okay??" Zea's mother ask her self while putting her right hand to her chest.

Finally the doctor entered the room while carriying a small child. "Ma'am, here's your daughter" the doctor said while giving Zea to her Mother gently. After she put her in her arms. She suddenly gasp. "D-Doctor, w-why is my daughter have such a sky b-blue hair on t-the sides of... h-her ears?!" Zea's mother said while trembling.

"Ma'am, please calm down" the doctor said trying to calm Zea's mother. "She's so beautiful! Her blonde hair mix with a sky blue hair on the sides of her ears are so beautiful! Her sky blue hair are just like her beautiful sparkling blue eyes!" Zea's mother said happily while her eyes are twinkling like a thousand stars.

Suddenly the doctor sweatdrops at the Mother's reaction. "Y-Yes, it is. But having a hair like that is rare ma'am, only a 0.1% out of 99.9% only have that on Earth, she doesn't have a disease or illness, but im just worried to her future" the doctor said while handling Zea's status to her mother.

Then a tall blonde hair man, entered the room while catching his breath. "I am so sorry im late, honey!-... oh, my! Is that our little princess?~" Said the tall blonde man happily who is Zea's father. "Yes dear, and she's special!" Zea's mother said excitedly while smiling sweetly. Zea's father walks closer to the two.

Then he gasp and look surprise. "Wh-Whoa! Her hair... is unusually... strange?" Zea's father said surprisly. His wife glared at him "Dear, Her hair is not strange, her hair is extrimely beautiful!" She scolded him. Then Zea's father chuckled. "I was just joking honey. She's so beautiful like you" he said then smiled.

His wife smiled back too. "What's her name again?" He ask while ackwardly scratch his head. "Her name is... Zea, Zea Summervill" Zea's mother said sweetly.