Prolog

This one is going to be longer than the other one. Please leave comments if you want me to continue this story.

No matter how many times I tell him not to do that he does it anyway. How does he expect to get a girlfriend by begin and ass towards them. Like doesn't John understand that begin an ass to girls is not how you pick them up to go out on a date with you? I so tired of trying to get him to understand that. Ugh this is exhausting, every day I have to tell him again and again. I'm so done with John all these tips I'm giving him and i still can't get a someone to care for me.

I wish Josh would notice me, he's like the number one kid at school that is so hot. His hair when he flicks it when he walks down the hall, his shirts how they were so tight and fit him so well with his muscles, they way that he gets every girl's attention when he just walks by, his eyes are just the right amount of blue when it hits the light, a hint of green in it makes every girl just fall in love with him. His hair is a dark brown with hints of blond, slightly spiked with hints of gel but not to much to be crusty and hard. And his friends try to be like him but that does not really work for them. No matter what Josh does he always gets good grades.

And there is me, with bulky glasses, blond hair that's extremely wavy, with green eyes, and clothes that don't quite fit me right around my body. I have some what good grades, I never really wear booty shorts like most girls in my high school. I mostly wear sneakers and baggy shorts. That's probably the reason why Josh won't notice me. I might have to go shopping to get booty shorts so I can fit in, I also have to get rid of my bulky glasses that always fall down my face. And begin short doesn't help me I always have to get someone to reach the top shelf of something to help me out. But Josh he just has to reach and bam he gets what he's grabbing, he's like six feet tall, I'm only 5'4 or 5'3 I don't really know.

And then there is John, he's like 5'5 and a complete ass to girls except me because he knows I'll beat him up if he tries to be an ass towards me. He has short black hair that is hardened with gel, he wears this cologne that makes him smell like crap, he has no manners towards other girls. Well lets just say that he does not compare to Josh.