Acknowledgements

I know, you hardly expect to see an Acknowledgement section in Wattpad, but I would be seriously amiss if I don't give credit where it's due.

I want to sincerely thank @StellaTorres for being a good friend and critiquing my book and for saying the nicest, most encouraging things. It means a lot when you get some validation from a published author, so thanks, Stella.

(She's published a book "Save the Cake" on Amazon and Smashwords, do check it out, everyone!)

Secondly, I wanted to thank @Ctylolene - who I'm really scared to show my book to since she's supposed to be scary good. For all of you who asked me for writing tips, please check out the works that she has published and you'll be a great writer in no time.

I would also like to thank my husband who supported and encouraged me even though he hates reading books and will probably never read this. And my son for not minding (too much) that his mom was spending so much time on her laptop.

Last, but not the least, thank you Wattpad and all the great people who I've met here and been priviledged to know. Thanks for reading my story and encouraging me and making sure that I complete it.

Lots of love,

S.

P.S: Are you still here and wondering what happened to Andy?

Or do you want to know some more about Mia and Damian?

Do check out my next story, it's Andy's story, Knightingale!

See you there!