My Brother's Best Friend [A Zayn Malik Love Story]

This story is copyrighted! me and Abby came up with the main character our selves. We do not own the boys though. Even if we want to.

This chapter was written by Makayla. The next chapter will be written by Abby. Enjoy<3.

Alternate cover in the side bar! Made by ClarinetCrazy! I love you mumsie direction!!

~AbbyandMakPlante ©

Chapter 1:

Hello, my name is Rosabelle Tomlinson, but most just call me Rosie. My brother is Louis Tomlinson from the popular British-Irish boy band One Direction. My hair is a light brown color that flows down to the middle of my back.

Right now I'm waiting for my darling older brother to pick me up. I just finished my high school studies and I am going to be staying with him and his band mates for a few years while I decide what I want to do with my life.

I checked my outfit in my full sized mirror for what seemed like the millionth time. I'm wearing a simple floral patterned sundress with some cute wedges that bring me from my short 5'2" to a decent height of 5'6". I put on natural looking make-up and filled my over sized tan purse with my necessities to go with my simple look.

As I inspected my outfit I fiddled with the heart locket that Louis got me for my 17th birthday. Inside the locket was a small picture of me and Louis smiling together. Four bracelets lay delicately on my wrists. On my left wrist I was wearing my 'Evanescence' and my 'Asking Alexandria' bracelets. My right wrist held my 'Blood on the Dance Floor' and my Hello Kitty duct tape bracelets.

I glanced in the mirror one final time and bit my lip. I was so nervous to meet Lou's new mates. I didn't know if they would like me or not and I was extremely nervous. I grabbed my purse and walked into the living room to wait for Lou.

Just as my bum landed on the couch the door burst open to reveal a very excited Louis.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I asked smirking. Louis ran up the stairs and tackled me into a hug. "Ow! Lou You're fat! Get off me!" I yelled at the boy who was sitting on top of me.

"Nope," he said popping the 'p'.

"Louis William Tomlinson! Get your fat ass off of me!" I shouted shoving him off. He fell off and I quickly got up off the floor.

"That hurt Rosie!" he said pouting up at me from the floor.

"Oh well. Can we leave before Liz gets home and we're here longer because she's lecturing one of us." I asked glancing out the big front window every few seconds. He nodded, grabbed my suit cases and lugged them out of the house and over to his eight passenger van.

He stuffed my bags in the back and came around to the driver's seat. He hopped in and started the engine. He slowly pulled out of the driveway and zoomed off down the street. Just as we were turning down a side street, I saw the all too familiar black car of my housekeeper Liz pull into our driveway. I faced the front and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Why does she hate me?" Lou's voice broke me from my trance and I looked at him.

"I think it's cause she didn't think that you were going to make it big after the X-Factor and she hates the fact that she was wrong. I think she also hates that you wanted to be a singer instead of going to Uni," I said casually shrugging my shoulders.

He chuckled softly. "What about you? You're not going to Uni right away. How does she feel about that?" he asked glancing at me from the corner of his eye.

"She hates it but daddy said he thinks it's a good idea that we will be spending more time together. Plus, I want to meet your new mates and your.. erm.. lover.." I said giggling a little.