~Last Night~

WANRING! THERE MIGHT BE A LEMON! A SHORT LEMON!

Twilight and Starlight were going in the Portal. "Ready?" Twilight asked.
"Better then ever." Starlight hugged her tight and they went threw the Portal. Starlight comes out first. "Starlight?" Sunset shimmer questioned her. "Twilight will be coming." She said. Twilight came threw the portal and she fell on the ground. 'O-OW.. my h-head.." Twilight said rubbing her forehead. "You alright Twilight?" Sunset Shimmer grabbed her hands, and she pulled her up. Sunset shimmer was holding them for 15 Seconds. "You can let go now." Sunset Shimmer blushed, and she let go. "Sorry." She said. Starlight went by Twilight's side. "So.. Twilight, some things have changed since you were gone." Rainbow Dash said. "Mmhm." Applejack said. "Changes?" She questioned. "Me and Applejack are together now." Rainbow dash said Smiling. "Oh! That's great, I respect your relationship." She bowed down. "Thanks Twilight." Rainbow Dash Smiled. "This calls for a Slumber Party!" Pinkie Pie said. "Alright." Sunset Shimmer said. Twilight and Starlight were looking at each other Dreamy. Are they in a relationship or something?

Sunset Shimmer thought, her gaze kept landing on them, they were laughing, they were hugging, all sorts of stuff. Sunset's heart Raged/burned in Jealousy. Her heart was screaming, it was melting. She broke the two-girls up. "Um.. uhh.. maybe we shouldn't do this is Public?" Sunset Shimmer said. "Oh, alright." Twilight said. They made there way to Pinkies House. Rainbow Dash and Applejack were chilling on the bed. Starlight Glimmer, and Twilight were downstairs. Sunset Shimmer decided to check on them. Sunset went downstairs and she went in the Kitchen. "Hey guys..." She saw them kissing. Her face was red, as she watched them. "W-What.. are you guys doing?!" Sunset Shimmer said. She startled the two girls. And they were both Nervous, and Hot. "W-why were you to kissing?' Sunset said. "Because we're together now." Twilight said. Sunset Shimmers heart melted. It shattered. "Well.. I might prepare for bed, bye Twilight." Starlight kissed her on the cheek, and she walked upstairs.

Everyone was sleeping. Except Twilight, she walked downstairs and she grabbed something to eat. She grabbed an Apple and she ate it. A yellow figure appeared in front of her. "Sunset?" Twilight asked Confused. Sunset Shimmer shoved her to the wall blushing. She held her hands and she kissed her. Twilight's eyes were wide. As the two girls broke up. "Twilight, w-will you be mine..?" Sunset asked. Staring at her eyes. "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'm with Starlight.. s-sorry." Twilight stuttered. Sunset Shimmer sighed. And she kissed her again. Her tongue was inside twilight's mouth, Twilight Blushed wicked. She closed her eyes, and she went with the flow. The two girls fell on da Ground Sunset Shimmer went on top of her. The kiss couldn't stop. Sunset shimmer and twilight broke up. They looked at each other and they chuckled. "T-that was.. actually.. kinda nice." Twilight said. "Y-Yeah.." Sunset Shimmer said. Panting "Tired? We just started." Twilight said. She went closer and she kissed her. There breasts were touching each other's. Sunset Shimmer took off her Pyjamas. Twilight blushed and she covered her eyes. Sunset kissed her again. "Wait.. what am I doing? This is wrong!" Twilight got up. Leaving Sunset Shimmer on the ground. She stared at her Confused. "I-I'm sorry Sunset, I can't do this.." Twilight ran upstairs. Sunset Shimmer was a Downer.

The girls woke up. "Morning Sweetie." Rainbow Dash kissed Applejack's forehead. "Morning." She said. Fluttershy and Rarity woke up also. "Can you girls be quite.. oh it's morning." Rarity said. Pinkie Pie was already up. Twilight and Starlight were sleeping by each other. Facing face-to-face. Sunset Shimmer got up and she stretched. She looked at Twilight and Starlight. They were still sleeping, she remembered what she did to Twilight that one day. She blamed her for Destroying the Gym, Sunset shimmer tried to break the portal. Twilight showed her there was friendship all over, but nobody would help her, but Twilight and her friends. "Rise in Shine." Pinkie Pie said waking up Starlight and Twilight. Twilight yawned, her gaze landed on Sunset Shimmer, and she looked away to Starlight. Starlight hugged Twilight tight. "I guess she doesn't wanna Wake up..." Twilight said Smiling. Sunset Shimmer sighed, she remembered what she did to Twilight last night. It was the wrong choice, she knew she was in a Relationship with Starlight, but what if she stole her to be her's? Sunset wondered. Twilight and Starlight spreaded apart. They both got up yawning. "Morning Everyone." Pinkie said. "Good Morning." Twilight said. "Breakfast is downstairs." She said. Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack rushed downstairs. Starlight Twilight, and Sunset Shimmer were still in the room. Starlight went on top of Twilight and she kissed her. The two girls smiled. Sunset Shimmer bristled in Jealousy, she quickly ran downstairs. Starlight and Twilight looked at her leaving and they were Confused.

Sunset Shimmer was poking her eggs "you look Gloomy today, are you alright darling?" Rarity said patting her back. "Did Twilight tell you yet?" She asked. "Tell us what?" The girls questioned. "T-Twilight is with Starlight, that is why they came threw the Portal alone.." Sunset rubbed her eyes, she held back the tears. "Well that's nice, I am glad Twilight found the right person.. err I mean.. girl.." Applejack said. "Sorry girls, I'm just bummed out.." sunset said resting her face on the Table. "I believe your Jealous, huh?" Applejack said. Sitting beside her. "If there is any secret or anything your not telling us, we will keep it and lock it up." Applejack said. "Fine.. I-I'm in love with Twilight.." she said trying not to cry. The girls were shocked, and surprised. "Y-You like Twilight?" Applejack questioned her. "Mmhm.." she said looking away. "Aww, you seem awfully cute together, but you know you can't have her if she is with someone else.." she said. "I know.. but that is what is Bothering me, they keep.. kissing, hugging, cuddling... all sorts of stuff" she said "they must love each other that much.." Applejack said walking to Rainbow Dash. "I-I'm gonna talk to her.." Sunset shimmer said. The girls nodded. She went upstairs in Pinkie's Room. Twilight and Starlight were cuddling. And they went to sleep. Sunset Shimmer walked over to Twilight, and she kissed her forehead. One of Starlight's eyes were open. "W-What are you doing?" Starlight said. Kinda in a mean tone. Sunset got startled and she fell on her back. "Uh oh." Applejack said hearing the ceiling. "Why were you kissing her?" Starlight asked. Not helping Sunset Shimmer up. "B-Because I love her.." Sunset Shimmer said. Staring at Starlight in the eyes. "Just because your love her, doesn't mean you have to kiss her, you should know she is with me right?" Starlight said. "At least I love her more then you.." Sunset Shimmer said crossing her arms. "Oh, you don't realize how much I love her, and you wouldn't.. for the last time.. she is with me, so back off." Starlight said pushing her more to the wall. Wow, she is strong and serious. Sunset thought. "Now, now.. break it up." Applejack said in between the two girls Twilight was curled into a ball on the bed. "You two should be ashamed." Applejack said. Pointing at Twilight the two girls sighed. Starlight went to hug her. "S-Sorry about that Twilight.." went beside her and she hugged her. Sunset Shimmer slapped her head and she ran downstairs.