Chapter 3

After an unknown amount of time, it could've been an hour, 5 hours, or three minutes, I got up from lying on the floor and walked to daddy's room.
"Daddy? c-can I have a backpack?"
He nodded and went into his closet, bringing out a box. He pulled out a pair of black jeans, a white shirt, a grey sweatshirt, white socks and black converse. He handed those to me, and told me to change into them. I quickly put them on.

"Go choose your 5  favorite outfits from my closet. Bring them back here when you're finished."

I had never been inside daddy's closet. There was no meaning to go inside it.

I quickly chose my first outfit, a grey off the shoulder sweater and black skinny jeans. I also grabbed a white bow to put in my hair and some black socks. I brought the out to daddy and he started folding them, not telling me if he approved or not.

I went back and got a navy blue skirt, a pastel yellow shirt, and some white thigh high socks and brought them out. He nodded, and began to fold them as I chose the 3rd outfit.

I went back and got a black hoodie and white washed jeans. Daddy nodded again and folded them as I walked back.

I grabbed white ripped jeans and a light blue care bear t shirt with a baby blue headband. Daddy continues to nod and fold them.

I grabbed a black dress and a red flannel, and a pair of tan ankle booties with a 2 inch heel on them. He seemed to hesitate, but he never rejected my outfits.

Lastly, I grabbed a white and black polka dotted onesie and a pair of skinny dark blue jeans, accompanied by a dark grey soft wool sweater and black boots. He seemed to like this one the best. After he was finished packing them into the backpack, he said "Choose one bathing suit and 3 pairs of pjs." I nodded and went back into the closet and grabbed a black one piece and 3 pairs of grey sweats and 3 white crop tops. I also grabbed 6 pairs of lace thongs and bras and 5 pairs of white socks. When I walked out, Daddy was packing* makeup, a first aid kit, and at least 1,000$ into my backpack. I gave him the clothes and folded and put in it as well as medium sized shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, deodorant, and toothpaste, also, a toothbrush, and menstrual things as well. "Go grab your blankie, favorite stuffie, paci and anything else you want to take.' I ran into my soon to be old room and grabbed my white fluffy blanket, my black build a bear named Thunderstruck, a black beaded paci, a picture of my mother, a hairbrush, and i put at least 6 black hair ties on my arm for safe keeping. Then I brought them to his room where he proceeded to pack all of them into it. It was pretty much full, but Daddy pulled out an iPhone SE, a charger, and a pair of headphones. He also pulled out a black pocket knife and mumbled "for protection ok?" And I nodded before he zipped it up and placed it on my shoulders where he adjusted it so they are comfortable.

"Go get in the car" he said in a sweet voice.

I did what I was told and put my seatbelt on. Daddy then drove me to a bus stop, where I would catch a bus to wherever I wanted to go, and have a good life.

This is the beginning of the rest of my life.